• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My TC 16610LV honest review (and like, billions of pics!!!)

laslopanaflex

11/1/14
Received mine today, absolutely impressed!

Look at the SEL fit, no gap at all:

IMG_7229.jpg

Ssikon

Known Member
7/10/15
I post more pics tomorrow. Any special things you wanna see?
would be great to see some details of the bezel ring, if you have also an old version if TC v6 a comparison, some members noticed the last bezel's teeth are less deeper. Even also some impression about the lime, does it last a long?

thank you so much

laslopanaflex

11/1/14
Yes i have and i wrote TC about it if he changed the crystal. Personally i like it, otherwise i had changed the non AR cyclop with a gen one with AR. I like the modern look with AR.

But it is not period correct, thats right.

Also the bezel is a little tight, but if you turn the bezel as TC is reffering to in his manual (with three fingers instead of two) everything works fine!

Prudentis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/15
samrtass was because you used giyf and i edited it instantly. Of course I googled it.
now you google cape cod and see what I mean

laslopanaflex

11/1/14
Do your research. Then you would know what cape cod is...
sounds a little bit like "who has the best sub" and now you got it and you are unhappy with it. Why dont you buy a nice gen steinhart instead for that money? With guarantee, service and so

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Guys if im not mistaken, is not the AR on the cyclops on the underside of the cyclops ?
If thats the case, the CC wont work .....

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Ah OK, i wasnt aware of that ....

laslopanaflex

11/1/14
At least a got an explorer II where it was like that. It startet to wear of and looked crappy, so i removed it completly with cape cod. But i dont try it on my Tc because i like the AR