• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Zealand

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
How old are you guys by the way? and what kinda cars you drive? [emoji14] I'm thinking about getting a BMW M5 or an M6
nearly 40.
X5 M sports

if you are not attached , I'd choose M6

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Old enough to know that a M5 or M6 will cost an arm and a leg to maintain :smildzor:

wooky492

21/9/12
Old enough to know that a M5 or M6 will cost an arm and a leg to maintain :smildzor:
haha you know it, Chris!

My bimmer already cost me both arms and both legs so thinking about selling it.
strange thing is , when the warranty expired, things start to break down. 3 grand this month, 4 grand next month, 2 grand following month... etc. nearly bought two jap imports with service cost alone.

mind you, M series will cost double that. Technician told me that they charge more(nearly double) for the same part, just because M owners will pay for anything. [emoji45]

Matt1989

20/2/15
How old are you guys by the way? and what kinda cars you drive? :p I'm thinking about getting a BMW M5 or an M6

I'm 26 and I'm a bit of a car slut, had over 40 and made money on every single one. Currently got a Prado and an Evo for sale haha I have a company vehicle so doesn't really worry me. If I had to choose a euro it would be the m6 or an rs6.

I now work for the importer of Michelin and Continental so if you guys need tyres for those bimmers let me know ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iamsammajor

Known Member
4/4/15
Im 24, and i still with my 1st car that cost me 500 bucks. If you see an shitty honda on the road. That might be me :p

Sent from somewhere in Hobbiton

wooky492

21/9/12
Im 24, and i still with my 1st car that cost me 500 bucks. If you see an shitty honda on the road. That might be me [emoji14]

I think I just saw you Sam! [emoji12]

wooky492

21/9/12
hahaha only if that sam is in henderson :)

lol. oki then that beat up Honda wasn't you.

on serious note, I like honda. thinking about selling bimmer and go over to honda camp.
There are too many things stressing me already and Euro cars don't help at all.

Matt1989

20/2/15
lol. oki then that beat up Honda wasn't you.

on serious note, I like honda. thinking about selling bimmer and go over to honda camp.
There are too many things stressing me already and Euro cars don't help at all.

Are you thinking of buying new or used? If I had the cash I'd be importing an infinity fx... Nissan is life <3

wooky492

21/9/12
Are you thinking of buying new or used? If I had the cash I'd be importing an infinity fx... Nissan is life <3

used. I-d like to have some cash left over too. these Euro cars depreciate like chocolate under the summer heat. lol
I'm thinkinng the latest honda civic. My buddy drives one and I tried once and the driving feel was on par with Bimmer or Merc. surprised actually.
and honda cars never break down. lol

iamsammajor

Known Member
4/4/15
used. I-d like to have some cash left over too. these Euro cars depreciate like chocolate under the summer heat. lol
I'm thinkinng the latest honda civic. My buddy drives one and I tried once and the driving feel was on par with Bimmer or Merc. surprised actually.
and honda cars never break down. lol

No they are awesome! I love mine, work home, then i will ride on my day off, so yeah the honda is doing a really awesome job

wooky492

21/9/12
No they are awesome! I love mine, work home, then i will ride on my day off, so yeah the honda is doing a really awesome job

Cool! I'm off to TradeMe now. lol

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
S2000 would be a great summer car...yes I know Wellington only gets 5 days of usable summer a year!

But this would be my Honda of choice..

I am a :sFun_oldguy:

iamsammajor

Known Member
4/4/15
S2000 would be a great summer car...yes I know Wellington only gets 5 days of usable summer a year!

I started laughing when you stated the fact about Wellington!!!!!!!

Yes you are a :sFun_oldguy:

wooky492

21/9/12
Chris, you are truly young at heart. S2000 or NSX-R would be my choice but then I'll have to sell my house. LOL

cornholio

Renowned Member
6/5/15
Im 24, and i still with my 1st car that cost me 500 bucks. If you see an shitty honda on the road. That might be me :p

you are 24? some time ago you pm'd about a watch I was selling and told me that "being in highschool its more difficult to save up" (hope this doesn't break forum rules)

and just to offer my 2 cents on bimmers, I've owned the last 2 generations of the 740 and they're really cheap to maintain, at least here in the UAE. Of course I never serviced them at the dealer, I just bought the parts and took them to a garage to have the work done.

Matt1989

20/2/15
you are 24? some time ago you pm'd about a watch I was selling and told me that "being in highschool its more difficult to save up" (hope this doesn't break forum rules)

and just to offer my 2 cents on bimmers, I've owned the last 2 generations of the 740 and they're really cheap to maintain, at least here in the UAE. Of course I never serviced them at the dealer, I just bought the parts and took them to a garage to have the work done.

Cool story bro

iamsammajor

Known Member
4/4/15

Collage,
paying off student loan is a bitch with mini wages