• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Never had anything like this before..

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Fresh in. Sec@9 full yellow gold Daytona.

Never really had a yg or rg watch. Wanted to try something different.

IMG_7956_zpse08086c0.jpg

IMG_7958_zps9189e8ab.jpg

One day I'll get around to making a classy alligator strap for it. Going to need to source the matching gold clasp and end links somehow.

Came from Silix. 1st order from them, I've wanted to try one of those Silix PO specials. Unfortunately the PO came with a stripped crown/tube and shoddy movement. $35 down the drain.. You get what you pay for.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Don't see anything wrong with FG Tona. Classy watch.
Wear in good health!

carlton

2/10/11
Beautiful watch! Fix it up on a nice alligator strap with a gold Rolex clasp and it is a killer.:thumbsup:

barth

5/10/12
A beauty ! Can't wait to see it on its new shoes though :)

PecMan

4/5/09
looks good , but where is the wrist shot? the proud wrist shot!

phoucku

Banned
15/11/12
looks sweet, might have to get this for my dad for his retirement present. Where did u pick this up at?

PecMan

4/5/09
Gosh, did you read original post???

:lol1:

people is like :

look guys! i got this watch from hont, since hont is a trusted dealer i got the watch from him , i like the watch , i never had anything like this, but now thanks to hont, the guy i bought the watch from , i am very happy . thanks hont for selling me the watch .

another member :
NICE WATCH! where did u get it? :goat:

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
looks good , but where is the wrist shot? the proud wrist shot!

I put it on to go out for dinner tonight with my wife. I felt like I couldn't pull it off. Switched to my 111. Wrist shot will be forthcoming when i'm proud to actually wear it. The watch has a commanding presence and does not play well with casual situations.

PecMan

4/5/09
dont let him win the battle ! start talking with an English accent , wear white shorts with moccasin and a pink polo Ralph Lauren shirt and put something on ur hair to make it look kind of shiny and then ! u will be able to pull it off