• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who do you use? And why?

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
Hi

I recently decided to purchase an Exp 2 polar and I'm thinking about a GMT II c or a BP seadweller. I've decided after searching through many threads that I'm going to use Sead for a few reasons.

1. His prices are reasonable

2. His reviews are very positive

3. His communication so far has been second to none

And also many people have replied in threads that for rolex, sead is the guy.. Now I feel myself getting loyal so to speak to one TD and I'm wondering if you guys are the same.

Is there a TD you use for a specific reason?

Do you swap TDs based on which Rep you are buying?

So far sead has exceeded all expectations and I thoroughly recommend him. Will post pics when watch or watches depending on if I can make up my mind :facepalm:

D

d4m.test

Sead's fantastic with his prices, pre-sales service, and after sales service. His speed has been slower for getting my order together than other TD's, but to be fair I've also made my most complicated orders with him.

Not having QC pictures by default is a bit nervewracking and can be the source of a few issues, but Sead has never objected to fixing a problem. If you're doing a complicated order, maybe ask for one or two simple qc pics.

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
I started with tony and angus since their websites were so thorough on selection and options. Still with them mostly although I have used kuvarsit for a PAM. They have all been great so far. I'm not concerned about speed as long as its reasonable.

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
I started with angus at puretime when I was first introduced to rwi but after a few orders I decided to try Ryan with intime.

it was a choice that has lead me to purchase watches like none other. Ryans presale communication is great as he is fast to reply and also is fluent in English. Also, he is a modder himself so he knows the lingo.

price wise, Ryan is on top. Always the cheapest and repeat customers get discounts here and there.

shipping is cwazy with Ryan. EMS takes no more than 5 days and DHL which is my go to shipping method takes a strict 2 business days. Always. No exceptions.

post sale communication is great in case any issues arise. I had a Rolex glide lock that was shitty and Ryan sent me a new one.

all in all Ryan is my go to guy for personal orders.

I do however use Michelle for Rolex parts and 21j rolexs. Her selection is great and is all listed on her website. I've probably made over 20 orders with Michelle and all with registered mail. All came to me within 10 days. This is because she ships out of HK.

Michelle is great to deal with if you know what you want. Her English isn't that great. Still a great dealer for different needs.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Don't we have enough of these threads.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
Good points from cwazy.
Yes i have a go-to (same guy as many on this forum!) who gets the majority of my business.
However it depends on what im buying - and i have/will order from all dealers.

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
I started with angus at puretime when I was first introduced to rwi but after a few orders I decided to try Ryan with intime.

it was a choice that has lead me to purchase watches like none other. Ryans presale communication is great as he is fast to reply and also is fluent in English. Also, he is a modder himself so he knows the lingo.

price wise, Ryan is on top. Always the cheapest and repeat customers get discounts here and there.

shipping is cwazy with Ryan. EMS takes no more than 5 days and DHL which is my go to shipping method takes a strict 2 business days. Always. No exceptions.

post sale communication is great in case any issues arise. I had a Rolex glide lock that was shitty and Ryan sent me a new one.

all in all Ryan is my go to guy for personal orders.

I do however use Michelle for Rolex parts and 21j rolexs. Her selection is great and is all listed on her website. I've probably made over 20 orders with Michelle and all with registered mail. All came to me within 10 days. This is because she ships out of HK.

Michelle is great to deal with if you know what you want. Her English isn't that great. Still a great dealer for different needs.

Thanks mate some good info in there. I must admit it was a very close second for me with Ryan. Maybe ill try him for my next purchase :)

Doright

Renowned Member
3/8/13
I'm pretty new here and have only made a couple of purchases, 1 from Ryan and 2 from "M" at Marvelous. Both seem really good but "M" responds to emails much faster.

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
I'm pretty new here and have only made a couple of purchases, 1 from Ryan and 2 from "M" at Marvelous. Both seem really good but "M" responds to emails much faster.

Thanks for the info. Ryan seems to have a great reputation on here, seems as though ill try him for my bpsd.