• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are all the good AP 15400 MIyota Best Edition Gone

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
Thanks everyone, better luck for me next time [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1] hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cornholio

Renowned Member
6/5/15
well i think nobody beats what i have experienced..

long waiting for the new batch, placed order, waited again, qc not perfect but accepted it anyway, alas!

... RECEIVED AN EMPTY BOX.

Dat feel.

No refund, no customs seizure, no half refund, no watch, most likely stolen. Damn

man thats horrible, I remember you asked for suggestions to the color in the shoutbox and that was ages ago. Tough break man.

I just placed my order with a wholesaler and im getting paranoid that my watches wont show up

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
well i think nobody beats what i have experienced..

long waiting for the new batch, placed order, waited again, qc not perfect but accepted it anyway, alas!

... RECEIVED AN EMPTY BOX.

Dat feel.

No refund, no customs seizure, no half refund, no watch, most likely stolen. Damn
Haha i did buy it wholesale though. That said, I'm quite disappointed that the td i bought from was the least bit helpful. Not even some advice, or assurance, or some help in good faith. Just told me he can't do anything about it period.

Wow, sorry to hear that, that's some bad luck you got there.

Flashbolt987

1/3/15
A shame, I had thought about wholesale before also, but to save $30, it wasn't worth the risk.

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
Thanks everyone, these things happen - all I can say is choose your dealer wisely. Period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheeba89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/15
can somebody give me a link to the new TF's on Intimes website? i feel like there are so many 15400's, and im vey new to AP. I'd love blue, but i think black and white/silver are closer to gen. Links would be awesome help guys!!

Also, is the miyota movement loud on these? I have a pam111 hfac and that thing ticks LOUD

Evora

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/13
If you think that a manual A6497 in a PAM111 is too loud, never go with any automatic watch.

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
The ticks are not really loud at the miyota but you will hear the rotor when he move

Sent from my iPhone 6

raizer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/15
Any new pics of the blue dial from the latest batch? (non-QC of-course).

gregarthur

Known Member
3/8/15
will there any new 15400 miyota version? i'm really into buying one but i'm not sure which one should I buy. and how often does the movement need to be serviced?

Mandreas

Renowned Member
9/11/14
will there any new 15400 miyota version? i'm really into buying one but i'm not sure which one should I buy. and how often does the movement need to be serviced?

There likely won't be a new 15400 version for some time, the new V6F version with the deco plates came out very recently in rep world terms.

Movements typically don't need to be serviced that frequently. Personally, I get my watches, have them immediately serviced, and then wait for them to stop working before bringing them in again (this can beyears?).

gregarthur

Known Member
3/8/15
There likely won't be a new 15400 version for some time, the new V6F version with the deco plates came out very recently in rep world terms.

Movements typically don't need to be serviced that frequently. Personally, I get my watches, have them immediately serviced, and then wait for them to stop working before bringing them in again (this can beyears?).

so, which factory you would suggest, the v6f or TF?

Mandreas

Renowned Member
9/11/14
so, which factory you would suggest, the v6f or TF?

Personally, I went with TF.

Despite the V6F having the advantage of being accurate looking through the caseback, in order to fit the deco plate it brings the case size from 10mm to 11mm. I'd rather have the case size be accurate than have the movement look accurate.

I suppose that's really all it comes down to; sacrifice size to have the movement look right, or sacrifice movement to have the right size.

SkiTime

16/3/13
Ryan said new TF should be in tomorrow. Here's hoping.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Mandreas

Renowned Member
9/11/14
Ryan said new TF should be in tomorrow. Here's hoping.

Awesome! I've been waiting on QC from him here for a little over a week. He's been super communicative and forthcoming about waiting on the new stock but nice to know it should hopefully be here soon!

Kmmas

7/4/15
This is Ryan from intime you are talking about ?

Awesome! I've been waiting on QC from him here for a little over a week. He's been super communicative and forthcoming about waiting on the new stock but nice to know it should hopefully be here soon!