• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Linde Werdelin first reps

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
I can't believe so many have never heard of LW! You lot live under a rock? :p

I have heard about them. :p

11983787296_f9ee295f8b_h.jpg

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
it'll be a hard job to make a strap of AP quality for LWs

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Yeah, but it's gonna be out after cny. Not playing the preorder game.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
The black dial version is out on Angus ..... Hmmm

However, the model code on the back is incorrect. It should be 2.6 but it's 2.2 like on the white dialed The One. If the forums don't buy the black dialed The Ones, maker can offload these to other dealers easily who tell the maker they don't mind the incorrect code. However, there are no blank casebacks to make correct "2.6" numbered ones from and will most likely take 3-4 months. It's a tough call.

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
I wouldn't care. No one is reading the code. I think the black dial looks nicer.

ezzactly who cares about the serial numbers, unless someone wants to sell it as gen...

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Somehow I forgot to order this before CNY, if someone wants to do a catch and release, let me know ;)!

Who hasn't heard of LW before?!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I was at a car show on Saturday and saw 3 people wearing the Spido's. Amazing pieces. " The One " is a bit more conservative looking, but still a piece I want to have. I'm sure we will see some C/R's soon.

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
The 1 black dial is nice, apart from similarities to AP in octagon type case design it came out great. I am not a white dial person but it came out good. I think what adds a sense of uniqueness to this brand is the date font. It is a feature that sold me on this. black dial c & r or I will wait for the 2.0 corrected caseback which really seems an unnecessary fix.

maxko

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/13
The black dial looks better, the contrast of the white/silver markers on the black dial looks very sexy. The white one is very fresh but looks kinda summer watch and a bit more sporty. just imo :)

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
etu4urah.jpg

This is probably one of the best otb custom built rep ever offered by our favourite TD.

za2ybyma.jpg

All those unfounded worries about microscopic details like lume markers and date wheel alignment can be cast aside... This beauty just takes your breath away

ygenyre9.jpg

Under daylight, the watch exudes a form of rugged elegance, like subtle flamboyance. Looking simple from afar yet packing a punch closer up.

ury7ete6.jpg

Rubber strap not the softest, crazily long probably for 9" wrists or to wear on the biceps. Watch can be adjusted down to probably 6-6.5" to be worn comfortably. Well my motto is... If the lugs stick out of your wrists... It's a clock and should be around ur neck.. This one fits perfect and is for sure a keeper! Great job Angus.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

achtung

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/10
Date wheel misaligned
Lume not applied properly on bezel
Screws mangled and made very cheaply

Great effort by Angus but the small things ruined this watch.

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
You saw that in my watch?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk