• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Linde Werdelin first reps

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
One advantage of buying OEM LW is that one gets to hang with Eloise :couple_inlove::

Personal-Advisor_zps176fe69c.jpg

integlspwr

7/5/12
how much is the black dials going for? what are the tells on this watch compared to Gen ?

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Most probably the factory sold the whole batch to them.

Pao21

Known Member
8/10/12
http://www.reeftiger.co.uk/black-shark.html

Looks like someone else took advantage of the one's bad sales

Quote from the site: "Born from Swiss brand of one hundred years and founded in 1898, Reef Tiger, is a real Swiss wrist watch brand. And by virtue of its divine technique and characteristic creative design, it has founded some good reputation..."

LW The One rep, minus the branding, add the hundred years of "real" Swiss Watch brand history, equals $80 worth of savings. What value! :thumbsup:

Now I know were reps with bad sales end up. It's a real shame though. Just got my LW rep. I think the details on the rep is very well done, though it would never have the WOW-factor of a SpidoSpeed or an Oktopus. The case and the finishing is indeed a sight to see. It's a very comfy rep to wear. The case shape wraps itself around my wrist naturally. The crown does feel a bit loose but I don't think it will break soon. The soft screws don't bother me as much since I won't be changing straps soon. As soon as SMP_lover offers LW straps, I'll be ordering gen Ti screws.

Still hoping for a SpidoSpeed rep in the future.