• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Linde Werdelin first reps

achtung

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/10
If you need a loupe to see those flaws then get your eyes checked.

I bought the watch and the factory assembly is disappointing after the years of work.

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
I urge u to do a C&R. Many queueing up for this and probably can overlook those issues. U did approve the qc... I did, hence no complains

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

twizynorthwood

6/6/13
5yvepy8u.jpg

In real life no real serious flaws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
Omg ur deadwheel is 0.5mm off center. After I wore my loupe and zoomed all the way. Send it back

achtung

20/7/10
Fanboyism for Angus is hilarious.

The final product isn't as good as it was built up to be. The fact that the sample piece on his website has a flaw on the hands shows this was hurried in the end.

Have fun riding, I'm out.

stinko

15/7/13
Any idea if the gen bracelet would fit the reps?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
Already fitted, read a few pages back

matsukoy

Known Member
6/7/13
Hope smp make perfectly tapered strap to fit the lugs. Wilds straps is not perfectly flash although the material he uses is very nice also. Oem is too expensive.

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
This is probably one of the best otb custom built rep ever offered by our favourite TD.

All those unfounded worries about microscopic details like lume markers and date wheel alignment can be cast aside... This beauty just takes your breath away

Under daylight, the watch exudes a form of rugged elegance, like subtle flamboyance. Looking simple from afar yet packing a punch closer up.

ury7ete6.jpg

Rubber strap not the softest, crazily long probably for 9" wrists or to wear on the biceps. Watch can be adjusted down to probably 6-6.5" to be worn comfortably. Well my motto is... If the lugs stick out of your wrists... It's a clock and should be around ur neck.. This one fits perfect and is for sure a keeper! Great job Angus.

what size is your wrist mine is 6.7 idk if it'd fit