• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Linde Werdelin first reps

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Then i guess the black dial version will come out after cny

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
And i will surely put it on black saffiano

Z3BR4

Renowned Member
16/5/12
Well, you'll probably have to buy one of the "textured calfskin" straps from LW directly. They have a hefty pricetag too. Its the closest thing I've found to saffiano. There aren't any aftermarket saffianos that I have seen.. Or any Aftermarket straps in general but supposedly there is a company that is working on the aftermarket straps. I guess the "tabs" for connecting the straps are the biggest hold up.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
I think he already has the end pieces from Angus. :)
Besides, there's already a member making straps for LW on RG, although not Saffiano.

*Sent from my fingers using my head*

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Pre-Order The One SS Silver Dial on Rubber Strap A2892

printer-icon.gif

Printer friendly version
[h=1]Pre-Order The One SS Silver Dial on Rubber Strap A2892[/h]

It's finally here, after one year's production. 1:1 replicated from TWO pieces of genuine sample, one of the most difficult case in the replica history. One of the best looking watch in the entire watch industry, a rising brand during the past few years.
The watch looks fantastic on all sizes of wrists, amazing design, resizable rubber strap makes it suitable for thin and thick wrists. Powered by A2892 movement to give it a very slim case body.
Pre-Order starts today and only silver dial will be available before the CNY holiday, stock comes by 19th Jan and we will ship all pre-orders before CNY holiday.
Pre-Order price US$378 and US$398 after the pre-order.
Thank you guys for all your supports and patience.

Size: 46mm x 12mm
Movement: Asian 2892A2 21J automatic movement at 28800vph with decorated rotor like genuine.
Functions: Hours, minutes, date and seconds display
Case: 1:1 replicated 316L stainless steel case with aluminium case back
Crystal: Scratch-proof sapphire crystal with double AR coating (same as genuine)
Dial: Superlumed silver dial with inner dial bezel
Bezel: Uni-directional rotating bezel with superlumed markers
Strap: Black curved rubber strap
Clasp: Stainless steel tang buckle with insignia
Water resistance: >50 Meters

US$ 398 US$ 378

I have to get me one of these!
http://www.pureti.me/product/pre-order-the-one-ss-silver-dial-on-rubber-strap-a2892/

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Woo Hoo! I love this watch and I think I'll need to get one when the black dial is out.
I can't believe so many have never heard of LW! You lot live under a rock? :p

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Something tells me that i will be able to get a saffiano/alcantara/croc/you name it strap once i have the watch in hand.

Well, you'll probably have to buy one of the "textured calfskin" straps from LW directly. They have a hefty pricetag too. Its the closest thing I've found to saffiano. There aren't any aftermarket saffianos that I have seen.. Or any Aftermarket straps in general but supposedly there is a company that is working on the aftermarket straps. I guess the "tabs" for connecting the straps are the biggest hold up.

bpdd

Renowned Member
30/11/12
Had to buy it :) such a beauty ... can't wait to wrap it around my wrist!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Really cool rep and considered buying myself, I'll bet LW has had a massive uplift in strap sales on their web site??

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Woo Hoo! I love this watch and I think I'll need to get one when the black dial is out.
I can't believe so many have never heard of LW! You lot live under a rock? :p
you sure haven't seen the spidospeed!(pics below from, fratellowatches)

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
I have a AD who carries some of LW range inc One and Speedospeed, and I went in to try them on as they look interesting on display. My conclusion is that One is their worst model, and I do t know what people are onto when they say it wears small. I can't do 47 mm PAMs but 44mm ones are a great fit for my wrist, and One is def wears bigger than say PAM111...it feels quite off balance too, very tall and personally, I found the case quality to be ok but nothing special, apart from its design. So I personally won't bother with One as even gen fails to ignite any enthusiasm; Speedospeed on the other hand, is a fab watch. Much better executed, fit and finish are on par with anything in $5k+ category and it does have a great case dimensions that make it fit my wrist much better than One. To be honest, the sales guy who is very very good, told me that his personal grunge with SS is that it gets very dirty and is it, basically, a dust bin which he has to vacuum twice a week to keep tidy on display. Other than that, I'd buy one without any reservations but then I think rep makers won't ever be able to reproduce the case so I doubt we will see it at all...

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
I was very excited about this. But IMO the outcome is disappointing. Nicely done but like someone else mentioned. .. it's the ugliest model in the LW line up.

Just wanna "unsee" it now.

Sent from my swiss made Galaxy Note III

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well, I like it so . . . :p