• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I am new to this forum and have a question about timeshops.net

Mrkeneed

Horology Curious
8/6/12
Hi I just made my first purchase of a replica watch which I did thru timeshop.net. Are they professional and trustworthy? I have heard so many nightmare stories when buying a replica watch online.

Thank you

Hazz37

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/4/12
They R a TD.........Says it all......................

D

d4m.test

Welcome to the Forum; you're at home with good people around you. FIRST rule of thumb: ASK about a possible dealer BEFORE making a purchase. To be certain you'll get a true Trusted Dealer (TD), go to the Trusted Dealers sub forum for a review you can do yourself. If puzzled, ASK your questions BEFORE making a purchase.

dave

Mrkeneed

Horology Curious
8/6/12
I made the purchase after viewing this site and seeing they were approved. However this is new to me and was just looking for reassurance that I am not going to get scammed.

malfietor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/11
One of my first purchases were from Timeshops. I was very happy with them and there were no problems with getting scammed. All the trusted dealers are safe to order from.

templeton

19/11/11
You're in good hands with them. I've been buying from Mark long before I even knew these forums existed.