• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgreg

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/12
Florida
We live in a free country, you have a right to be in a public place without being chased down and questioned by another citizen. Trayvon had a right to "stand his ground" against a stranger who he feels is a threat! Now the instigator of the situation finds himself getting his ass kicked, if you believe his account of the story and he claims self defense. The law needs to be more specific concerning this "stand your ground". Can you be the initial threat, then claim "stand your ground". I send my prayers to the Martin family.

jodama

Known Member
1/9/10
A question for all of you:

You are on the ground getting pummeled by a 6 ft. tall, 160 lb., 17 year old.....he has already broken your nose with his punches....now he is slamming your head into the concrete sidewalk....you are armed....what do you do?

for me Zimmerman looks a lot more chunky than Martin, he was following him so he should have be prepared for some reaction...

how is it possible that a guy with a lot less weight can smash you on the sidewalk if you are prepared for some kind of action ? I don't know how tall that guy Zimmerman is but to me on pictures he doesn't look any smaller than 6 ft.

MartyNC

Known Member
22/9/09
Thank goodness for "reasonable doubt". For all that grieve for TM, so be it. The sad part is that a grown man had to take the life of a child due to that child's body being full grown, but his brain being far from grown. I work with troubled kids (I am a retired Marine now a juvenile probation officer) and I can tell you with an "expert opinion" that these kids are dangerous at around age 13 and up. I am 45, 6'2" 215 lbs. When I was 17, I was 6'2", 125 lbs. Kids appear to be physically maturing much earlier now that when we (people my age) were that age. Plus, they appear to know no manners or empathy, and its an entitlement mentality. So when some chubby "white" guy (creepy ass cracker was the testimony, I believe) is following a teen with todays entitlement mentality, and "disrespecting" him, they react the only way they seem to know how, with violence. So those that say Z should have just taken the beating, sure, I guess I would take one too, if a ref was there to step in and stop it before something permanent happened, but in this case, there wasn't. There was also no father there with his 17 year old after hours to ensure this kid, allegedly in a strange neighborhood, was safe and supervised.

Bottom line, for me that is, is that kids seem to have to raise themselves nowadays. Parents pop em out, sit them in front of the TV, and let SpongeBob, Little Wayne and all the other mainstream scumbag rappers instill their values in the child, rather than the parent being a parent. Sad. The parents should be on trial for neglect, allowing their minor child to be out on the streets at night, looking for trouble.

For all those that are against Z, no worries. As SSteele posted (remove that pathetic first line BS about how it feels to be a black man in America) this is probably the life that Z and his family have to look forward to. He may die in the streets due to vigilante justice, have to move to some remote BFE where they have no TV or mainstream media, or simply hold on and hole up until the newest scandal takes all the attention away from him. No worries there, there are enough sagging and draggin individuals out there causing trouble and babies they wont care for to fill the void in the medias need for scandal.

The victims here are our young people, growing up too fast, sometimes with no leadership or mentor (strong mother and father figures) to nudge and nurture them on the right path.

Sorry for the rant. Condolences to both families, as the results of this event will be permanent to both parties involved.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Where were the police? Why didnt they come before this happened. It was like 25 minutes before the kid got shot. Also If George Zimmerman was such a horrible evil killer like all these media outlets made him out to be why didnt he shoot him as soon as he got out the car? Bmw im from brooklyn please tell me whats it like to grow up in the hood are you going to tell me how bad the people living there had it? Because the hood that i see in brooklyn gets rebuilt everyday there and all i see is the people living there destroying it. Im talking from experience In rebuilding. Oh and wait the cops arent so nice outside the hood too in case anyone is wondering.

I grew up in Hollis Queens. My family was poor and I stood in line with my mother on a weekly basis to get government cheese, powdered milk and cereal. I don't need to prove shit to you, or anyone. I have a 1.5 year old son who will grow up in this racist country. The United States was founded by slave owners. We live in a country that elected a black President, and saw hate groups triple in numbers. I've traveled to almost every state. Prejudice is alive and well. Look at the murders that the NYPD has committed in your backyard. Look at the LAPD. There is no justice in this country for minorities.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
A question for all of you:

You are on the ground getting pummeled by a 6 ft. tall, 160 lb., 17 year old.....he has already broken your nose with his punches....now he is slamming your head into the concrete sidewalk....you are armed....what do you do?

You must've been at the scene.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
When the question really should be, "Why are you following an unarmed kid at night, in the rain, who is doing nothing wrong and has just as much right to be there as you do"?

My answer is: You're looking for trouble and you found it. After the Justice Dept. finishes looking at your civil rights violations and then the Martin family lawyers finish with their civil law suit, I'm quite sure you'll wish you never owned a gun.

And, from the evidence I saw, it's just as likely that Trayvon Martin punched him one time and knocked him on his ass to account for all the alleged damage to his face and the back of his head. If he was repeatedly getting his head slammed into the sidewalk, he'd have had a lot more cuts and blood on that bald head than that miniscule little cut or two that he ended up with.

That sums it up. But the NRA small dick mentality still reigns in the South.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Thank goodness for "reasonable doubt". For all that grieve for TM, so be it. The sad part is that a grown man had to take the life of a child due to that child's body being full grown, but his brain being far from grown. I work with troubled kids (I am a retired Marine now a juvenile probation officer) and I can tell you with an "expert opinion" that these kids are dangerous at around age 13 and up. I am 45, 6'2" 215 lbs. When I was 17, I was 6'2", 125 lbs. Kids appear to be physically maturing much earlier now that when we (people my age) were that age. Plus, they appear to know no manners or empathy, and its an entitlement mentality. So when some chubby "white" guy (creepy ass cracker was the testimony, I believe) is following a teen with todays entitlement mentality, and "disrespecting" him, they react the only way they seem to know how, with violence. So those that say Z should have just taken the beating, sure, I guess I would take one too, if a ref was there to step in and stop it before something permanent happened, but in this case, there wasn't. There was also no father there with his 17 year old after hours to ensure this kid, allegedly in a strange neighborhood, was safe and supervised.

Bottom line, for me that is, is that kids seem to have to raise themselves nowadays. Parents pop em out, sit them in front of the TV, and let SpongeBob, Little Wayne and all the other mainstream scumbag rappers instill their values in the child, rather than the parent being a parent. Sad. The parents should be on trial for neglect, allowing their minor child to be out on the streets at night, looking for trouble.

For all those that are against Z, no worries. As SSteele posted (remove that pathetic first line BS about how it feels to be a black man in America) this is probably the life that Z and his family have to look forward to. He may die in the streets due to vigilante justice, have to move to some remote BFE where they have no TV or mainstream media, or simply hold on and hole up until the newest scandal takes all the attention away from him. No worries there, there are enough sagging and draggin individuals out there causing trouble and babies they wont care for to fill the void in the medias need for scandal.

The victims here are our young people, growing up too fast, sometimes with no leadership or mentor (strong mother and father figures) to nudge and nurture them on the right path.

Sorry for the rant. Condolences to both families, as the results of this event will be permanent to both parties involved.

I think ex Marines are more dangerous than black teenagers.

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
Here's a letter from a black guy to Zimmerman..
BPJ7nyFCMAAxFr4.jpg

That looks like a letter from a racist black man. If a minority applies for a job in America and gets turned down and that person feels he was wronged he will get help. The hurtful words he hears must be from the rap videos or his friends on the street were they call each other the n word all day long. That racist must have forgotten that we have a black man as our president going on his second term. It's 2013 almost 2014. Whoever thinks the way this person does is just a disconnected racist person.

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
I grew up in Hollis Queens. My family was poor and I stood in line with my mother on a weekly basis to get government cheese, powdered milk and cereal. I don't need to prove shit to you, or anyone. I have a 1.5 year old son who will grow up in this racist country. The United States was founded by slave owners. We live in a country that elected a black President, and saw hate groups triple in numbers. I've traveled to almost every state. Prejudice is alive and well. Look at the murders that the NYPD has committed in your backyard. Look at the LAPD. There is no justice in this country for minorities.

Sorry brother but I don't see what you see. This is coming from a guy that lived like you did. Those yellow American cheese church lines were embarrassing too. Where were those NYPD murders I don't recall any cops on NYC going away for murder in the past 10 years. So since you dont have to prove anything to anyone make sure you at least know what you speak of. And believe me your son will live a very good life reading by what you write about for the past 3 or 4 years I been on here he has a good father.

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
for me Zimmerman looks a lot more chunky than Martin, he was following him so he should have be prepared for some reaction...

how is it possible that a guy with a lot less weight can smash you on the sidewalk if you are prepared for some kind of action ? I don't know how tall that guy Zimmerman is but to me on pictures he doesn't look any smaller than 6 ft.

Size means nothing. My brother is 6ft 180 and he could snap my 6ft 250 pound neck. A small fight turned out to be a bad fight. Like one of the posters said Zimmerman was getting his ass handed to him and he pulled the gun.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I don't live in NYC as I'm sure you know. I live in an area where the NRA small penis syndrome rules. As recently as one year ago, I was stopped by an officer and asked " do you own this car ? Are you sure ?". I'm an adult male, and know the routine. I won't go off and cause a confrontation. But it does get old. I traveled with my Dad as a kid, because he was a truck driver. I was with him on more than one occasion , when we walked into the wrong Hardee's in the south. Even had an old guy come up to as my Dad was in the restroom and ask what I was doing in his town. This was outside of Montgomery Alabama. It's a reality that we live with. I had hopes that by the time I had kids, we wouldn't live in this type of country. I was wrong.

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09

Your 100 percent right and I wish I could agree with you but for some reason when you tell the truth in this country you get called a racist.

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
I don't live in NYC as I'm sure you know. I live in an area where the NRA small penis syndrome rules. As recently as one year ago, I was stopped by an officer and asked " do you own this car ? Are you sure ?". I'm an adult male, and know the routine. I won't go off and cause a confrontation. But it does get old. I traveled with my Dad as a kid, because he was a truck driver. I was with him on more than one occasion , when we walked into the wrong Hardee's in the south. Even had an old guy come up to as my Dad was in the restroom and ask what I was doing in his town. This was outside of Montgomery Alabama. It's a reality that we live with. I had hopes that by the time I had kids, we wouldn't live in this type of country. I was wrong.

The cop thing happens to everyone. It happened to me a few times. As for the Hardee's thing that a scumbag thing and I can thank god that never happened to me. I don't think that's every going to change. This also happens outside this country too.

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
+1...

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
So... When is Oprah going to have a George Zimmerman sit down special? You know because she really cares.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
The cop thing happens to everyone. It happened to me a few times. As for the Hardee's thing that a scumbag thing and I can thank god that never happened to me. I don't think that's every going to change. This also happens outside this country too.

The cop thing happens to everyone ? I strongly disagree.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Why is this shooting viewed as racist when the shooter looks pretty dark skinned also ?if he lived in our country people would assume him to be polynesian so I dont get that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.