• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
Amadou Diallo ring a bell to you ? That's just one of many incidents the NYPD has been involved in. I can personally relate three that involved me as a teenager.

Yea i do and they were found not guilty. And i can also personally relate a few that involved me and my brothers as teens but that stuff only happens to black people. All the bad stuff in the world happen to black americans boo hoo. Im out of this thread waste of time hearing all the crybabies that didnt get their way. For a guy that doesnt care what anyone thinks you sure keep putting stuff about yourself up. Watever.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Yea i do and they were found not guilty. And i can also personally relate a few that involved me and my brothers as teens but that stuff only happens to black people. All the bad stuff in the world happen to black americans boo hoo. Im out of this thread waste of time hearing all the crybabies that didnt get their way. For a guy that doesnt care what anyone thinks you sure keep putting stuff about yourself up. Watever.

Thanks for proving my point. Don't be late to your Klan meeting :finger:

I don't care what anyone thinks about ME. I give zero Fawks. You nor anyone here impacts my life or finances. So I could care less what you think of my opinions. I do know what you are.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
That's enough.

Thread closed for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.