• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"The deep web"

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I think I found the below pic when I was visiting 4chan. Was interested in it for about 5 minutes but then forgot all about it. Thanks OP for bringing up a very interesting subject.

D898_4F1825E2.jpg

I don't see RWI listed! :spank:

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Part of me wants to learn to lurk around there. But the reality is that I wouldn't really want to see what is there. I already have very little faith in humanity.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Theres enough sick shit on the news and in peoples daily lives. I have no interest in going looking for illegal, disgusting, and horrible things. Theres some sick Fs out there and I don't have any willingness to meet them, chat with them, or even acknowledge that crap.

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Lad at work started dabbling in it a few months back. Was ranting about all sprts of stuff, was'nt sleeping for days, and said it really got hold of him, and he never really dug that far. I am curious, but al stay that way.
Sometimes its better just not to know, as they say, ignorance is bliss.

Fez

Renowned Member
17/5/11
Theres enough sick shit on the news and in peoples daily lives. I have no interest in going looking for illegal, disgusting, and horrible things. Theres some sick Fs out there and I don't have any willingness to meet them, chat with them, or even acknowledge that crap.

Why would anyone go looking for that?

its not JUST full of illegal shit.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
From the pic on the other page it doesn't look like anything but crap and I would imagine most people are not looking for these types of things or would want to be involved in anyway in questionable activities. I sure can't understand why anyone would want to open thier browser to that type of exposure.

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
From the pic on the other page it doesn't look like anything but crap and I would imagine most people are not looking for these types of things or would want to be involved in anyway in questionable activities. I sure can't understand why anyone would want to open thier browser to that type of exposure.

Like surface Internet which is mostly filled with crap and a small fraction is useful, the same with the undernet, you can find some really valuable information that isn't available in locations indexed by Google for various reasons.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Exactly and think about all the weirdos you can find on regular boards. I'm not looking to meet the freaks on some weird off the grid board.

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
I'll stick to watching xfiles on netflix, thanks.

D

d4m.test

To be fair if you click carefully your not too likely to run into any of that stuff.

Still, not for the faint hearted..

Steven

Renowned Member
17/10/12
This is news to me too. Skipping the gore & illegal stuff what useful information is there that you can't get here?

trandy16

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/08
In my life I have seen what people are capable of doing to each other.

I have enough nightmares to deal with.....I'm not looking for even more to add to the ever-present collection.