• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can't believe I cannot find a AP Chronopassion

JonS30

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/11
Sent an email to almost all the trusted dealers and they al say they have no idea when it will be available!!!!:facepalm:

jiddy

Renowned Member
15/4/10
Well, if it´s any comfort there are many other RWI members hunting them as well.
Best bet at this point is to guard the sales section, been a few for sale lately :)

Happy hunting!

Trust me, they are worth waiting for, silly good looking watch :D

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
New stock will be available from the maker again. Not sure the detailed date. :)

jiddy

Renowned Member
15/4/10
Here´s the Puretime info:
Just talked with the AP maker today regarding the Chronopassion, he told me it will be back in stock on 1st or 2nd July and it will be updated, it is a V3 already if you still remember the V1 has brushed case which was wrong and V2 is made correct, actually V2 is corrected from V1 (sandblasted finish on the already brushed case of V1), the V3 will have a much better sandblasted finish than V2 so for whom are waiting for it, just order NOW from puretime and make sure you are the first one to get this beauty. Very limited stock for the first batch, reserve one by ordering on puretimewatch.com to make sure you will not miss it.
Please order the old link from my site and I will update the V3 pics and videos as soon as I got it. Thank you for your support!

Not far away, and the V2 is in one word, fantastic! :D
So just go it.