• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My concealed carry.. What's yours?

borntoraisehogs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/10
DDpan
Also, when you guys go to a bar, are there any laws to prevent a combination of guns and alcohol?
It varies from state to state. In Idaho ,carry into a bar is not prohibited. Carrying while under the infuence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited. Since I am carrying to be careful about personal security, I can't think of any good reason I would ever even enter a bar while CCW, forget drinking while packing, even one teeny taste. It may be my right , but it is just asking for trouble IMHO and since I am the one packing, MHO is all that matters to me.

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
My CC is in my Avatar
<-------
No seriously, it's a .38 special, snub-nosed. But I do keep this in the back of the jeep when I'm out on the road for work.
13965_174069675517_510610517_3435355_5538052_n.jpg

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
My CC is in my Avatar
<-------
No seriously, it's a .38 special, snub-nosed. But I do keep this in the back of the jeep when I'm out on the road for work.
13965_174069675517_510610517_3435355_5538052_n.jpg

Let's see a lume shot. :)

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
If I had a few 50.cal tracers, and a camera with a long exposure I'd give you the best lume shot you've ever seen JC. lol

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
This
unusual.jpg

LoL

I forgot to post pics of the snubby when I posted the Barrett, so I'm rectifying. I picked this up from an Army buddy that blew all of his check on strippers and booze. I told him I was looking for a revolver, and he said he had one. He pulled this out of his car in a sock. He hadn't even opened it, and I asked how much he wanted. He said $100, and I pulled out the cash before even seeing it. I started to regret being so impulsive until I pulled it out of the sock and saw the immaculate bluing, the great walnut grip, and pristine barrel. Apparently his dad bought it for self-defense, but never learned how to fire it, so it sat in a box until the year before I bought it. It's had about a carton of FMJ's run through it, until I got it.
IMAGE_084.jpg

A lot of people say that short barrels = Shoddy accuracy. But I get a 12" grouping at 30 feet with the "Chief". Trading it in though, I have huge hands, and I can only get about 2 1/2 fingers on the grip.

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
You yank's are crazy!!!

What ever happened to settling a dispute with a good ol' fashioned punch on....?

Never had a dispute with anyone that couldn't be sorted out with fists, the occasional elbow, head and knees.... I've been taught a few lessons this way too, if I'm honest - lol, hence my good looks!!!! :p

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
S&W Bodyguard 380 finally came in today. Actually smaller than my hand.
a6cd0f6b-5adc-1e8d.jpg

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
This is what I've got. The larger knife changes every now and then as does the watch. I carry a 442 Airweight when it's warmer and all I'm wearing is a thong. I usually have a couple tricks up my sleeve too but if I showed you, they wouldn't be a surprise.
icon12.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RaymanS41

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/10
You yank's are crazy!!!

What ever happened to settling a dispute with a good ol' fashioned punch on....?

Never had a dispute with anyone that couldn't be sorted out with fists, the occasional elbow, head and knees.... I've been taught a few lessons this way too, if I'm honest - lol, hence my good looks!!!! :p

It's a lot easier for criminals to get guns over here. Just don't want to be "caught with your pants down". All about the self defense.

majwilliams

14/12/10
CONUS
You yank's are crazy!!!

I routinely turn the glass upside down at the bar, but people just think I am being and idiot. ;)

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
I stuff this carefully selected load in my jocks

idiot.jpg

The guitars are very important, of course, should someone challenge me to a sweet home Alabama duel. Could happen to anyone any moment.

I wish I was this handsome... I bet the ladies eat out of his smelly bellybutton area.

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
:thumbsup:

Lots of fun!

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk

BrucesReps

Renowned Member
2/6/10
Here's my new carry 1911 with new grips!

2011-07-30_17-48-57_149.jpg

Nope, Belgicistan ;)

My opinion is that a civilian should have the right to protect his family and his home by all means. I mean, most criminals have chosen their job didn't they?

On the other hand, I think I would not like it to have to carry a gun every time I go out of the house.
Also, when you guys go to a bar, are there any laws to prevent a combination of guns and alcohol?

In TN You can carry inside an establishment as long as not drinking and have a carry permit.

dustindu4

18/7/11
No bar/alcohol restriction in NH. Only courthouses and that's it. Schools are OK too, go figure (just don't let them see it)