• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

To be or not to be a v.i.p.

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
As a maried man I am flattered by what you said srmd22. If only I actually had the skilzs of which you speak perhaps than I would truely be a VIP in my bedroom. LOL :biglaugh::wacko:

WTF are you talking about romulous?! :lol:

EPP

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/10
Nederland
I’ve just read the whole thread and just had to pay the [BLINK]$[/BLINK] 35.00 :thinking:

[maybe a sig. change too: For now: NOOB-VIP ?]

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Thank you EPP!
Orange becomes you :) Don't forget you can now change the text below your user name and add a sig pic at the bottom of your posts.

Col.

JC7

15/6/10
BUMP... we have a lot of rookies who'd do better to join the team.

Stop freeloading and joooooin!

lbahoshy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/10
Good call jc7. Just upgraded my membership! I've learned so much over the last few months even though I haven't posted so much. I figure it's time to give back a little!

Jc, even though we both joined within a month of each other you have just a few more posts than I do. Lol !!

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Good call jc7. Just upgraded my membership! I've learned so much over the last few months even though I haven't posted so much. I figure it's time to give back a little!

Jc, even though we both joined within a month of each other you have just a few more posts than I do. Lol !!

Well RWI has help me a lot, so I just became a 3 year supporter!

Cool Beans!

:thumbsup:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well RWI has help me a lot, so I just became a 3 year supporter!

For which we are very grateful. Looks like we may have a few exciting things coming up shortly and they ain't gunna be cheap!

Col.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
For which we are very grateful. Looks like we may have a few exciting things coming up shortly and they ain't gunna be cheap!

Col.

sounds like christmas could be early this year, Col. Looking forward to whatsoever ;)

colt45gto

Renowned Member
22/12/10
so vip is the difference of being answered by a trusted dealer or not?

so far only sead has answered a question i posted in the trusted dealer sections.

some how i can't justify spending 50 bucks to get answers. not just yet anyway.

JC7

15/6/10
so vip is the difference of being answered by a trusted dealer or not?

so far only sead has answered a question i posted in the trusted dealer sections.

some how i can't justify spending 50 bucks to get answers. not just yet anyway.

NOTED.

if you don't see the value in contributing to the forum than that says more about you than us.

colt45gto

Renowned Member
22/12/10
well JC for someone that brings NO money home due to unemployment....i can't justify paying 50 bucks to get answers. now does that sound more realistic?

JC7

15/6/10
well JC for someone that brings NO money home due to unemployment....i can't justify paying 50 bucks to get answers. now does that sound more realistic?

well I saw you're building your custom rolex rep so you seem to still have money for that... you could have simply sat quietly and not contributed. BUT you felt the need to speak up for why you're not giving.. that's shitty IMO.

JC, slow... nobody has to contibute here

agreed.. most vips will not come to a thread where someone just gave a 3 year membership to voice their opinion about how it's not worth it to them.

He spoke his opinion, I spoke mine.

colt45gto

Renowned Member
22/12/10
so because you contributed and beg or demand everyone els does.....makes it right?

dont think so JC

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
NOTED.

if you don't see the value in contributing to the forum than that says more about you than us.

Hey! JC, back it down a notch mate.
This is and will always be a free forum that is thankful to those who chose/can afford to donate. I will not have people bullied/harangued into donating. That is not what we are about. Any more of that type of talk and trailie will be a very unhappy camper, capice?

Col.

colt45gto

Renowned Member
22/12/10
lol so for those who dont contribute beware of the red dots....JC doesn't like folk that dont pay his wage.

for the record..yes i will save my 50 to put towards my next rep cheers ;)

JC7

15/6/10
so because you contributed and beg or demand everyone els does.....makes it right?

dont think so JC

I do not get your argument here... :thinking:

make what right?

lol so for those who dont contribute beware of the red dots....JC doesn't like folk that dont pay his wage.

+1 I would add rep for this statement.

Hey! JC, back it down a notch mate.
This is and will always be a free forum that is thankful to those who chose/can afford to donate. I will not have people bullied/harangued into donating. That is not what we are about. Any more of that type of talk and trailie will be a very unhappy camper, capice?

Col.

understood.