• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

To be or not to be a v.i.p.

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
lol so for those who dont contribute beware of the red dots....JC doesn't like folk that dont pay his wage.

for the record..yes i will save my 50 to put towards my next rep cheers ;)

Although I agree with you that JC shouldn't be giving you negative reputation just because you don't think it's worth pay for VIP, I also don't think you should be talking back like that because what you just said was insulting to everyone on this forum (to me at least). Basically what you said was that it's not worth paying for VIP so you'd rather fund your next purchase.

colt45gto

Renowned Member
22/12/10
so whats wrong with holding the money towards next watch rather than pay for something i basically cant wear? i didn't say I WONT donate i said i simply can't justify it yet.

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
so whats wrong with holding the money towards next watch rather than pay for something i basically cant wear? i didn't say I WONT donate i said i simply can't justify it yet.

How much money would you have lost if you didn't find this place? does that make it worth it... btw a 6 month membership is $25 not $50.

colt45gto

Renowned Member
22/12/10
still 50 for the year JC. erm.... i will not comment on the other question.

INeedaWatch2

Renowned Member
5/11/09
All of this talk on donating or not! I looked at it like this right before I found the forum I was rep searching on google like many people are and I found a site that looked awesome and so trust worthy. I am not even ashamed to admit it www.bestswiss.com (hopefully I don't get in trouble for putting that there but oh well) I was looking for a Rolex you guys know "who has the best sub" (man I look back at that now and just laugh my butt off) I was going to pay $750 for a black dial, but I did more research found the fourm and it was Fakemaster that saved my arse! His list of you dumbarse noob don't buy here saved the day.....so you see it was the least I could do to give back and help keep the lights on for a group of people that I now call friends. Thats just my 2 cents!

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
so vip is the difference of being answered by a trusted dealer or not?

so far only sead has answered a question i posted in the trusted dealer sections.

some how i can't justify spending 50 bucks to get answers. not just yet anyway.

The dealers really don't care what color your name is on the screen. However, some don't frequent the forums that often and/or don't post in threads. The best way to get a specific question answered is to contact the dealer directly.....either via an email address they list in their section or via PM. I have found email to be the best.