• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
It does, I just checked. Timegrapher also clocks mine at 0s/d dial up and -10s/d crown up, -5s/d crown down, which I believe is right on the edge of COSC too.

Reactions: Stuvetjee and Panda

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
hi guys, its my first time owning an RM rep from BBR v3 which i’ve picked up. can i know to wind the movement i should turn the crown clockwise or anti/clockwise and how much to wind before stopping? the reason being that i realised the PR isnt great on my piece and wanted to see if this is normal or abnormal. Thanks!

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Wind clockwise (away from you), you should see the barrels turning when it winds. Haven't done a PR test with mine but I gave it 120 winds the first day and 40-60 winds every morning and it's stayed running for over a week. I did notice it takes a lot of winds to start initially, and I never felt a hard stop so it might either have a clutch or the spring from an automatic movement.

Reactions: Asheron82

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Interestingly, the inner ring that appears to be ‘chrome’ on the pictures isn’t. It is high gloss black

Falter

8/8/20
The movement is an amazing upgrade from BBR, but to me the carbon case and carbon pattern on the V3 is a downgrade + the extra added gloss part around the rehaut which should not be there.
It might look better under different lightings.

If someone can take some pictures under good natural sunlight of the V3 carbon, maybe we can compare.

Reactions: Reaps and brry