• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Social status and purchase Replica

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
I mean, a BMW 760 was the 12 cylinders reference big sedan....
:ROFLMAO: The fuck it was, anyone who knows their German luxo-barge vehiculates has an MB S600 TT, me being a petrol headed 'ooligan went for the same car with the significantly lighter AMG 5.4 V8 Kompressor motor, then tuned the bastard once the warranty ran out, I still have that car today.
215 MPH, Active Body Control so handles like it's on rails etc etc yak yak yak :D:D:D :ROFLMAO:

And nah it didn't elevate my social status, because like the many of ya's on here I don't buy shit to impress any fucker, I like my toyz and I buy wot I like.
I also don't do social status, I have friends who are from all walks of life and treat all of them equally.
I would be proper pissed off if a woman noticed my Cars, Watches or other Toyz before looking for the bulge in my pants ;)

My name is Dave and I'm an enjoylifeaholic (y)

Last edited:

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
:ROFLMAO: The fuck it was, anyone who knows their German luxo-barge vehiculates has an MB S600 TT, me being a petrol headed 'ooligan went for the same car with the significantly lighter AMG 5.4 V8 Kompressor motor, then tuned the bastard once the warranty ran out, I still have that car today.
215 MPH, Active Body Control so handles like it's on rails etc etc yak yak yak :D:D:D :ROFLMAO:

And nah it didn't elevate my social status, because like the many of ya's on here I don't buy shit to impress any fucker, I like my toyz and I buy wot I like.
I also don't do social status, I have friends who are from all walks of life and treat all of them equally.
I would be proper pissed off if a woman noticed my Cars, Watches or other Toyz before looking for the bulge in my pants ;)

My name is Dave and I'm an enjoylifeaholic (y)
Excuse Me What GIF

That's a lot of information for a single post. 😂
Lecy Goranson Smile GIF by ABC Network

The Original Series Yes GIF by Star Trek

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Tell me to put you on my ignore list without telling me to put you on my ignore list

I'm heartbroken, you have destroyed my reputation and social standing with your cruel words, what will all my friends think :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I'm heartbroken, you have destroyed my reputation and social standing with your cruel words, what will all my friends think :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They will think you are absolute scum, hate you, despise you and suggest that you be exiled to St. Helena, only to have your remains returned years after your death and buried in a bombastic, golden-domed giant tomb in the middle of Paris.

Ah, no... wait... Different guy. 😆

They will suggest that you retreat to your bunker in Berlin with your mistress, bite on a cyanide capsule and put a 9mm Luger bullet in your brai... No, goddammit, different guy again... 😂

Anyway, let's just say they'll no longer like your sorry ass. 😝🤣

(just kidding 😜)

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
Yes. I'm a significantly ill man. 🤕🤒

I'm a walking miracle of almost Biblical proportions that should've been dead a decade ago (I'm not joking) ...

Sick Ren And Stimpy GIF

But astonishingly, I'm in relatively good shape, thanks also to the close medical monitoring. Much to the anger and displeasure of my foes, I may add... 💪😎 🤣

Loop Tricks GIF
I,for one, am thankful for that medical miracle. RWI would not be the same without you.