• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DAYTONA V3 CLEAN FACTORY 116500 BLACK

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
They are gifts, not for me.
@Mark1937 can you help please?
Dude can you shut the fuck up with your random tagging please

I told you they're both v3.

One with the updated coronet. You would have known this reading thru the thread you're posting in.

If you don't like them, reject them.

You will not get a better rep than this for this model.
Have a beautiful day.

@jasonmomoa

engbanna1

Known Member
29/5/23
KSA
Dude can you shut the fuck up with your random tagging please

I told you they're both v3.

One with the updated coronet. You would have known this reading thru the thread you're posting in.

If you don't like them, reject them.

You will not get a better rep than this for this model.
Have a beautiful day.

@jasonmomoa
You are rude, bully and arrogant. I have seen so many of your posts bullying others too. If you think your knowledge entitles you to bully others, then you’re profoundly mistaken. Have a good day.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
You are rude, bully and arrogant. I have seen so many of your posts bullying others too. If you think your knowledge entitles you to bully others, then you’re profoundly mistaken. Have a good day.
My brother in Satanism, you were told to stop tagging people, you did not. You want to spoon fed. You're posting QC pics which in itself isn't allowed. You're posting in the thread having all the information you're looking for.

Read through the thread. Nobody will answer you. Because you obviously also ignored all others that answered. That's rude and arrogant. Have a good day.

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
@engbanna1 Stop it! if you cant see any flaws yourself, then there are no flaws at all.. its all in your mind. The hole in the coronet is so tiny you can barly see with a naked eye. stop zooming 100x to find a different between "V2/V2.5/v3" or whatsoever.

all that matters is the movement inside beeing a DD4130. Have a nice day.

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
@engbanna1 Stop it! if you cant see any flaws yourself, then there are no flaws at all.. its all in your mind. The hole in the coronet is so tiny you can barly see with a naked eye. stop zooming 100x to find a different between "V2/V2.5/v3" or whatsoever.

all that matters is the movement inside beeing a DD4130. Have a nice day.
Couldn't have said it better. The hole is so tiny that it doesn't matter. On the wrist you and everyone else won't notice any flaw and if that's the case, there are no flaws. However, if it's that important to you, the one on the right has an ever so slightly smaller hole on the coronet. You should see it as well. Not sure why you had to ask the forum. Has to be at least 10x magnification and no one will notice it to the naked eye.

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
elonmusk

Come On Reaction GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Swackhammer

Limpy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
3/7/16
EU
maybe stop use watches and get siri to tell you time if you have trouble with your eyes. if you cant figure out what holenis bigger by vision what difference does it make what watch you cjose if you cant pick out details

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
He is not
He has stopped hitting me for at least one month