• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DAYTONA V3 CLEAN FACTORY 116500 BLACK

frankdux1987

Certified
27/8/18
Hey guys, would you agree the coronet on this Clean V3 dial is from a bad batch? Considering to RL it, but just wanted to get a 2nd opinion. Thanks!
3wRVeo.jpg
What td are you buying this from? Trusty told me clean will not sell the dial on its own. Thanks

frankdux1987

Certified
27/8/18
I paid $138 plus shipping. Below is a pic of my clean v3 (left) vs my noob v3. The matte subdials create a dramatically different look IMO. The pic below doesn't quite do the difference justice.
HiMWwj.jpeg
Thanks mate looks great 👌🏼

Goldsimba1989

13/6/21
Want to exchange my new clean V3 crystal to a deep crystal. Can anyone suggest a watch maker in Germany or Switzerland ?

Claudiomex

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/12/23
good morning everyone, I've been reading you for months and I decided to sign up to share this passion for reruns with you. Can anyone tell me what it is? Whoever sells them to me tells me they are assembled with parts supplied by Rolex (lol) but do you think they are factory ones or assembled with various components? I've seen many of your posts about it, I thought they were clean v3 but looking at them carefully, some details don't add up, like the subdials and the crown are the same as the gen ones! I don't have direct contact with who produces them but I will also post other vintage ones made with the relevant specifications regarding the 5 figures.

thank you all!

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
good morning everyone, I've been reading you for months and I decided to sign up to share this passion for reruns with you. Can anyone tell me what it is? Whoever sells them to me tells me they are assembled with parts supplied by Rolex (lol) but do you think they are factory ones or assembled with various components? I've seen many of your posts about it, I thought they were clean v3 but looking at them carefully, some details don't add up, like the subdials and the crown are the same as the gen ones! I don't have direct contact with who produces them but I will also post other vintage ones made with the relevant specifications regarding the 5 figures.

thank you all!
Please stop posting duplicate posts.