• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DAYTONA V3 CLEAN FACTORY 116500 BLACK

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Oggi ho ordinato il nuovo Daytona V3 da Li, sembra avere contatori di dimensioni corrette e quadrante molto buono.
Pubblicherò le foto del QC appena ricevute. Intanto vi mostro le prime immagini che ho trovato tra i miei amici

Last edited:

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Thanks mark, we've discussed this already in the clean vs Btf vs gen thread

Reactions: dsk2004

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I love/hate the rep world lol I have a BTF v2 scheduled to arrive in the next few days. Oh well. This looks good!

Reactions: dsk2004

dcwan

Horology Curious
17/3/21
Singapore
Hi Mark, how is the V3 dial text to you? Are they look more thinner compare the previous batch? Thanks

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
After having 2 panda's in the past, and not getting on with the white dial as I would have liked, I've been hankering after a black dial tie fighter. Might just happen now....

ebitdaddy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/19
Finally, a Black Dial 116500 Daytona Replica that appears to be as close to a Gen as the White Dial Panda Versions are.

Thanks for posting your pictures @Mark1937.
I assume you're referring to the NOOB Panda? I'm about a year or so removed from the rep world (pre raids) so getting caught up, but that was always the only real choice (if you were fine with the terrible red inked "Daytona").

IMO the BTFv2 vs CFv3 on the Black Dial feels like it may be more accurate than the Panda's I've seen. Only thing there isn't a consensus on really is the shine of the subdials. IMO the CFv3 subdials are closer to the matte grey on Gen than the BTF is, but as far as OOTB in total - I think the conversation is still up for debate.

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
zqSGML.jpg

zqSF1Q.jpg

The Clean V3 has increased the font size of their subdial text and the subdials no longer look fat as per V2.

However, i've seen a couple of them posted by dealers that has fat subdials rings on the last 2-3 rings, which is HIDEOUSSSS and OUTRAGEOUSSSSSSSS...

If y'all are buyin them, theres no way you would not spot that CARDINAL flaw on QC.

Reactions: Uhr70