• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DAYTONA V3 CLEAN FACTORY 116500 BLACK

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
zqSGML.jpg

zqSF1Q.jpg

The Clean V3 has increased the font size of their subdial text and the subdials no longer look fat as per V2.

However, i've seen a couple of them posted by dealers that has fat subdials rings on the last 2-3 rings, which is HIDEOUSSSS and OUTRAGEOUSSSSSSSS...

If y'all are buyin them, theres no way you would not spot that CARDINAL flaw on QC.
3-6-9 markers look supersquarish

Reactions: Layo

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
I assume you're referring to the NOOB Panda?
Nope... Noob's quality was very inconsistent. The newer Clean and BTF versions are much better now.

IMO the BTFv2 vs CFv3 on the Black Dial feels like it may be more accurate than the Panda's I've seen. Only thing there isn't a consensus on really is the shine of the subdials. IMO the CFv3 subdials are closer to the matte grey on Gen than the BTF is, but as far as OOTB in total - I think the conversation is still up for debate.
It seems that the debate and lack of consensus that you see are mostly posts by members who have already purchased a BTF V2. The BTF V2 Black Dial Daytona is a really good Replica, but the pictures and and comments of the Clean V3 all look closer to a Gen in the Sub-dial areas.

Replica Factories have all struggled with the Black Dial Sub-dials...
- ARF - Slightly too thick and slightly shinier than Gen.
- Noob - Much too thick, but corrected in later versions. Always much too Shiny.
- Clean V1, V2 - Slightly too thick and slightly shinier than a Gen, like an ARF was.
- BTF V1, V2 - Correct thickness, but Shinier than Clean or a Gen.

- Clean V3 - Correct thickness and a Matte Finish that so far appears closer to Gen than a BTF V2.

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
That’s good news, the V3 looks great now. Hopefully CF also fix the subdial size issue for their 116520 soon as well.

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
I still don't like the CF subdials, looks way better than CF V2 and BTF V2 subdials though. But those lines and coronet not looking good to me.

I'll wait to see if BTF comes with updated dial. If not, guess i'll pull the trigger for a gen dial eventually. $5K just for a dial is crazy.

Last edited:

Sdc83

Renowned Member
20/1/13
Nope... Noob's quality was very inconsistent. The newer Clean and BTF versions are much better now.

It seems that the debate and lack of consensus that you see are mostly posts by members who have already purchased a BTF V2. The BTF V2 Black Dial Daytona is a really good Replica, but the pictures and and comments of the Clean V3 all look closer to a Gen in the Sub-dial areas.

Replica Factories have all struggled with the Black Dial Sub-dials...
- ARF - Slightly too thick and slightly shinier than Gen.
- Noob - Much too thick, but corrected in later versions. Always much too Shiny.
- Clean V1, V2 - Slightly too thick and slightly shinier than a Gen, like an ARF was.
- BTF V1, V2 - Correct thickness, but Shinier than Clean or a Gen.

- Clean V3 - Correct thickness and a Matte Finish that so far appears closer to Gen than a BTF V2.
I totally agree. Clean did a great job. I think v3 White also has subdials closer to gen. I hope Clean upgrades to 116520 as well.

Reactions: shotgun

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
First time really near to gen!!!

Damn that looks really good. Can't wait for someone to put a CF v3 dial on a BTF v2 or a BTF v2 xtal on a CF v3 and see how much better that would look

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Was thinking about BTF.
But imo CF is muuuuch better except maybe crystal?
The rest is next rep level. Stunning this V3.

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
Was thinking about BTF.
But imo CF is muuuuch better except maybe crystal?
The rest is next rep level. Stunning this V3.

BTF has better case and crystal compared to CF.
CF V3 has better dial compared to BTF.

Reactions: diamant

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
BTF has better case and crystal compared to CF.
CF V3 has better dial compared to BTF.

BTF Crystal is not like gen, too transparent. None of the Gen Daytona have a similar crystal, not even the very latest versions. My best friend have gen 2022 116500 and crystal is identical to my gen 116520 from 2016 ;-)

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
@Mark1937

Never had a daytona before.
But CF v3 seem best on the black dial then?

Thanks

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
BTF Crystal is not like gen, too transparent. None of the Gen Daytona have a similar crystal, not even the very latest versions. My best friend have gen 2022 116500 and crystal is identical to my gen 116520 from 2016 ;-)

Yep i 100% agree, its way too clear compared to gen, but still better than CF :)

Reactions: EdenAlando

ebitdaddy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/19
I totally agree. Clean did a great job. I think v3 White also has subdials closer to gen. I hope Clean upgrades to 116520 as well.

Yea - As Mark has said, I think we're getting to a point where this CFv3 may hit the main forum consensual thread from omagad. Probably suits us best to get in orders before that happens! lol.

Reactions: diamant

JTL12

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
19/4/22
USA
OP, that black on black looks sexy as hell!

Beautiful watch.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Yea - As Mark has said, I think we're getting to a point where this CFv3 may hit the main forum consensual thread from omagad. Probably suits us best to get in orders before that happens! lol.
Just replace the coronet and markers and you're good.

These two have gotten worse on this version IMO.

Reactions: KJ2020