• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DAYTONA V3 CLEAN FACTORY 116500 BLACK

engbanna1

Known Member
29/5/23
KSA
received QCs from a TD for 2 CF 116500 black dial V3 but have different clean stickers and coronet on both watches look different, also serial numbers are different, can anyone one confirm that these are CF’s V3?

engbanna1

Known Member
29/5/23
KSA
@Storm. Bro, I am trying to establish a decision here about these 2 CF 116500 with black dial which I ordered from a TD where I want to make sure that I get 2 watches of the latest CF V3 with the correct coronet shape that is closest to gen. From the looks, coronet shapes and holes look different with one is flatter than the other and I suspect that maybe one of them is a V2 (with big hole) and the other is V3? If you think both are V3, are there different coronet shapes within V3? The TD told me that they come from the same batch but the packaging and back CF cartoon stickers are different! Any thoughts please? @daytonadude it would be great to have your thoughts thanks

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
@Storm. Bro, I am trying to establish a decision here about these 2 CF 116500 with black dial which I ordered from a TD where I want to make sure that I get 2 watches of the latest CF V3 with the correct coronet shape that is closest to gen. From the looks, coronet shapes and holes look different with one is flatter than the other and I suspect that maybe one of them is a V2 (with big hole) and the other is V3? If you think both are V3, are there different coronet shapes within V3? The TD told me that they come from the same batch but the packaging and back CF cartoon stickers are different! Any thoughts please? @daytonadude it would be great to have your thoughts thanks

Yes.