• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Matze71

Renowned Member
Certified
8/1/16
Currently, the VSF V2 is only available with the steel bracelet and without the NATO. Does anyone have a source for the (Rep) NATO?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Currently, the VSF V2 is only available with the steel bracelet and without the NATO. Does anyone have a source for the (Rep) NATO?
I’ve bought from a decent seller, non bond branded but omega

chrome72

Renowned Member
7/12/17
Houston TX Baby
I have the vsf spectre with the miyota movement from like 2019 or whenever it was. Is the current version a vast difference visually vs the older miyota based version visually?

kappaeta

Looking Around
20/9/23
Are there any crown thread stripping issues with this watch? I've noticed that all the other VSF seamasters will eventually experience some kind of thread stripping on the case tube or crown. Couldn't find any info on the Spectre though.

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Are there any crown thread stripping issues with this watch? I've noticed that all the other VSF seamasters will eventually experience some kind of thread stripping on the case tube or crown. Couldn't find any info on the Spectre though.
I can only speak for myself but I've had mine for a year now and no issues.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Recently picked up an SPC300 from CTime but struggling to size the bracelet. Do you need to buy a press to take out the links?

haze3715

walked out, no purchase history.
Supporter
Certified
8/8/21
Canada
Recently picked up an SPC300 from CTime but struggling to size the bracelet. Do you need to buy a press to take out the links?
remove the tiny screws on both sides, then take a springbar tool and poke the metal rod out - this rod sits in the center link.

Reactions: christo14

frozentears

Horology Curious
22/11/23
Does anyone know if there is a bezel replacement that we can do? To make all the bezel numbers visible.

Matze71

Renowned Member
Certified
8/1/16
Is it possible to adjust the minute and hour hands separately on the rep as shown in the video?