• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sonic Factory RM35-01 NTPT

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Is it the normal rmul2? the one that blows up, or is it not the bbr's rmul2?
I don’t think it’s bbr’s RMUL2, but don’t quote me. I’m thinking these are built to a higher standard.

phone

Supporter
Certified
13/8/16
Did we ever figure out what strap attachment the sonic has? Is it the same as the ZF version or BBR version?

Reactions: Watchguy722

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA

I actually made an extra hole on the strap so it’s a bit more snug on my 6.5” wrist haha

Reactions: phone

Panda

🐼
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
Looks awesome but from the video possibly missing the Blue/purple Crystal?

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Does anyone know of nylon or elastic straps that I can put on this? It’s gen spec.

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA

It’s been nothing short of stellar. I think any future RM I purchase will have to be Sonic factory. They’re the best.

phone

Supporter
Certified
13/8/16
Ordered my Sonic 35-01 black on black NTPT Carbon and expecting delivery in the next week or two. Will post pictures when I get it. Very excited.
Yes please! Debating between this and the new ZF V4 but I feel like the case looks better on the sonic.

phone

Supporter
Certified
13/8/16
I feel like the sonic factory one is like an ABD modded ZF. Everything on it is just on a higher level
Just waiting until I can justify spending another 900 plus 300 for the strap. I've spent so much money on watches in the last 3 months lol

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
Yes please! Debating between this and the new ZF V4 but I feel like the case looks better on the sonic.
Talking after having the gen 035-01 the fact that the movement is in fact moving on the Sonic is the deal breaker for me.
I wouldn’t buy the 35-02 as the regulator would be a straight tell it’s a rep; Not saying that the size of the balance from the front is correct.
Just probably much more difficult to distinguish from gen.

The whole fun of owning the gen was looking at it and seen the movement working. To me it makes the ZF worthless

phone

Supporter
Certified
13/8/16
Talking after having the gen 035-01 the fact that the movement is in fact moving on the Sonic is the deal breaker for me.
I wouldn’t buy the 35-02 as the regulator would be a straight tell it’s a rep; Not saying that the size of the balance from the front is correct.
Just probably much more difficult to distinguish from gen.

The whole fun of owning the gen was looking at it and seen the movement working. To me it makes the ZF worthless
So you're saying that the sonic is the right buy? I didn't quite understand your first sentence.

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
So you're saying that the sonic is the right buy? I didn't quite understand your first sentence.
The ZF it’s not skeleton therefore you don’t see it moving or through it.

The Sonic is not even near to gen, but is moving you can see gears actually doing something

Reactions: phone