• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sonic Factory RM35-01 NTPT

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
I think I’ll end up buying it. It is the closest look rep at the moment to my favorite gen rm35

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Hmm I didn’t know the Gen cost this much, I can’t see a lot difference in between the fake and the Gen anyway, they both would look like plastic/ toy watch or a g shock to general public or someone who has no interest in watches think 😅

Reactions: NickNickNickk

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
Hmm I didn’t know the Gen cost this much, I can’t see a lot difference in between the fake and the Gen anyway, they both would look like plastic/ toy watch or a g shock to general public or someone who has no interest in watches think 😅
I think i will have this for my summer vacai in the riviera this year. If i could get a modder to switch straps and crown (for same colour)

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
The decoration at the front four attachment points continues under the rehaut like the original, ZF didn't get this right.

Last edited:

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
I’m absolutely blown away by the quality and feel of this watch. The dimensions are exactly the same as gen and it feels every bit the part.

Reactions: CF_Stan

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Saw your post on reptime and figured it had to be someone from here, not many blue and white Sonics out there in the wild! Great collection overall, I love some of your pieces

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Looks great, but the case carbon zig zag design does not look correct compared to gen. Looks like it bled on production. Crystal does not look to be double AR and has a reflection in photos, hopefully this is improved as well.

Does anyone notice that the factory KVF hasn’t been coming out with RMs? I suspect Sonic and some other factories are all kvf rebranded.