• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LUKA TOMIC, LUXE SERVICES LONDON - SCAMMER & THIEF, Welcome to the Brig

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18
Leave family members out of it please, they are not scammers, Luka Tomic is the scammer.
Christ, does this really need to be said?
Get it, some of you have that dopamine rush and want tear down this guy's life. Have at it flaming the stuff Prox posted, but don't try to dig up on your own (already had one mistake with that.) Just cool it some of you.

pancosse

Supporter
Certified
26/10/22
Scotland
Christ, does this really need to be said?
Get it, some of you have that dopamine rush and want tear down this guy's life. Have at it flaming the stuff Prox posted, but don't try to dig up on your own (already had one mistake with that.) Just cool it some of you.
Maybe the home address should be removed from the post then? Googled the address in response to the bedsit in Chiswick comment (as I worked across the road, coincidentally, for a few weeks this year) and was going off some of the first results for it - wouldn't call that digging and certainly wasn't advocating hassling family members - simply queried if that was an avenue worth pursuing in order to encourage the scammer Luka Tomic to return the money stolen.

Panda

🐼
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
this guy has totally disappeared. No idea what to do next

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
this guy has totally disappeared. No idea what to do next
Inform the police, you purchased a modified watch as advertised on his site and he's stolen your money. It has a geniune movement and customised case, I would say that you have a good start to go on along with being able to provide them with all his details.

SDtime

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
9/1/21
Moon
Wow, what a piece of shit this guy is. Came across a very expensive scam thread

Reactions: Panda

ugalord

Metalcore Addict
Patron
Certified
29/6/20
Europe
Inform the police, you purchased a modified watch as advertised on his site and he's stolen your money. It has a geniune movement and customised case, I would say that you have a good start to go on along with being able to provide them with all his details.

Exactly this!

With that amount of money there are no "barriers" when it comes to cross border investigations.
Not sure where you're at but you probably need to go to a local police station and they will contact the police in UK.
I highly doubt that this can be ignored.

Reactions: GIG

GIG

9/9/22
Very unfortunate events....

Didn't he have this watch listed for almost 30k? Did he accept 9k or was that partial payment. Seems like a red flag either way. I believe I commented in the original sales thread.

You have a good chance at recovering the money If you were never delivered any packages and can prove you never received in person. Even if he sent you bricks it would be hard to prove. Short an uncut video of you picking up at the postoffice and opening it inside.

Short of "handling it on your own" 😉 you need to file a police report and start working threw the motions. It may take some time but you will likely get your money back or have a legal decision in your favor.

I wouldn't worry about it being "counterfeit". This was a heavily modified aftermarket case with gen movement. Somthing that is very common in the "bust down" market.