• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF new release: 126331 jubilee datejust 41mm with 3235 movement

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
I'd love to source rosegold hands, without lume, to be able to put a gen diamond sundust dial in this now but hands are going to be impossible to find.

rankiba

Renowned Member
26/4/13
My last post because I’m spamming f this page apparently ;) all VSF 126331 with gen xtal and silvo rubbed on the bezel and bracelet to cool it down. Pics don’t do the shine and colour justice. It’s a very pretty shade in real life
Keep spamming these beautiful photos, don't stop

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
My last post because I’m spamming f this page apparently ;) all VSF 126331 with gen xtal and silvo rubbed on the bezel and bracelet to cool it down. Pics don’t do the shine and colour justice. It’s a very pretty shade in real life

Stunning!

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
a Gen sundust dial is on it's way to me. I'm very interested to see any subtle change from the rep dial. If anyone knows which position to release the stem in, I'd be very grateful :)

Rattyyy

Horology Curious
21/10/22
I used the bracelet and bezel from my VSF and temporarily put it on another watch here for the day. Just wanted to show the modified rosegolden colour I made in good light.

I think it's so awesome how fannatical you are about your watch! Keep going.

... I'm almost tempted to go and buy this rep lol.

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
I think it's so awesome how fannatical you are about your watch! Keep going.

... I'm almost tempted to go and buy this rep lol.
I sound crazy, I'm sure. But it's a nice watch. I'm mostly wowed by how long the 'battery-life' is. I've never owned a rep that goes for days and days without being touched or wound. 3235 is awesome!
You'd be in good company. - I kept posting on here because 3 other people told me they bought the watch after seeing all of our posts haha.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I'd love to source rosegold hands, without lume, to be able to put a gen diamond sundust dial in this now but hands are going to be impossible to find.

Here's the dial. Hands is difficult.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
I have just installed a Gen sundust dial. So it's installed into VSF with Silvo rosegold colour modification.
I bought also bought a set of rep hands without lume for this watch and aim to put a diamond sundust dial in this soon.

Last edited:

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I go by what ‘feels’ more attractive. And the modded one feels miles better to me personally. So I just wanted to share incase any of you might fancy doing similar

Silvo
EXPERIMENTS: Bare with me guys and grrrls. I'd like to show the quick change i made to my VSF bracelet today with no effort. I really enjoy the result.

The watch with sundust dial has VSF rosegold bezel, and noob wrapped rosegold bracelet. They are a perfect match to each other.
But today, my interest is in the chocolate dial watch, that's what we changed today. My chocolate dial watch has 18k rosegold plated bezel. And it has the VSF rosegold bracelet on it with a colour mod. Basically I thought the VSF rosegold colour tone was a bit too orange or a bit too neon just in certain light conditions so I took the VSF bracelet and gently swiped a product over the 'rosegold colour' called SILVO. The Silvo instantly neutralised the orange tones in my VSF bracelet and made it look a similar neutral colour to my 18k rosegold plated bezel. It also in sunlight now looks almost hard to tell that it is a twotone watch because the VSF bracelet has become cool toned. So shiney. What a great thing that it perfectly matches my 18k bezel too. I needed that darker depth of colour around the chocolate dial to appreciate it and frame it better.

Silvo must be some product. I’ve tried Wright’s and Weiman products with no results. Can’t find Silvo locally and it’s $20 on Amazon (Prime).

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
伙计们,我感觉有点慢。我注意到提到的“2836/ 2824”是用中文段落写在整个帖子的第一张照片上的,我想知道这是一个装饰成看起来像 3235 的 ETA 机芯吗?我没有任何线索。
The picture mentioned 2824/2836, the whole paragraph is to emphasize the VS3235 movement 70 hours of dynamic energy storage, and with 2824 or 2836 to decorate into the 3235 movement, dynamic storage are only about 38 hours!

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
The picture mentioned 2824/2836, the whole paragraph is to emphasize the VS3235 movement 70 hours of dynamic energy storage, and with 2824 or 2836 to decorate into the 3235 movement, dynamic storage are only about 38 hours!
Ahhhh! I see. Thank you so much!

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
I wonder if this "Silvo" would help all "aged watches or just RG ones? Any comments?
My jeweller (the one who did my gold plating jobs) recommended it to bring tarnished items back to life.
In two days time I’ll try it out on my new Clean Rootbeer (more rose golden tones). But I’m very keen to see it on rep yellowgold too. Particularly VSF cheesy yellow gold too see if I can bring the warmth of its colourtone done a little to cooler and closer to gen colourtones. Real yellow gold plate comes up absolutely beautifully with just a touch. We will see. I think it’s a lovely product.

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
In fact, I think I’d better purchase a VSF yellowgold model of somekind in the next week or so to try it out. Some people think I’ve been crazy to use a polishing cloth on my TT watches, but where is the fun in leaving it alone and natural lol