• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF new release: 126331 jubilee datejust 41mm with 3235 movement

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Hello everyone, this is Steve.

VSF has released a new datejust 126331 just now!

69b813bf.jpg

MOVEMENT: Asia Clone New Custom VS3235 Automatic Movement, 28800bph with Fully Decorated Rotor and Bridges & Plates like Genuine Rolex Calibre 3235 (Best Made Clone Movement from VSF)
CASE DIAMETER: 41mm
THICKNESS: 12mm
DIAL COLOR: Silver Dial with Stick Markers (Blue Superlume Applied on Hands and Markers)
CASE MATERIAL: Solid Stainless Steel 904L
BRACELET: Solid Stainless Steel 904L Jubilee Bracelet with New Style Rolesor Deployant Buckle
FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal, Same Thickness and Height above bezel as per Genuine (With etched crown at 6:00 position)
CASE BACK: Solid case back
BEZEL: Fluted Bezel

CLASP TYPE: New Style Rolesor Deployant Buckle
DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 Position (Adjusted via the crown)

OTHER REMARKS:
Waterproofed to 30m direct from Factory

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
We will updated more photos soon once we get from them, welcome all friends to our website to review!

Thanks all.

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
We will updated more photos soon once we get from them, welcome all friends to our website to review!

Thanks all.
Steve what is the turn-around-time from VSF on these? Is it like the Carbon subs where you have to preorder and it takes a few weeks? or is this in hand ready to go?

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Steve what is the turn-around-time from VSF on these? Is it like the Carbon subs where you have to preorder and it takes a few weeks? or is this in hand ready to go?
Hello, factory will release end of this month, ok to order now.:)

caprioles9000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/17

Li from jtime has posted some picks. They look great. Can the experts chime in their views.

drdds

15/8/19
Li at Jtime was a good seller when he first started. Now he overcharged for every little crap. How watch prices are the same or higher than most TD. His shipping fee cost the most and it is the most unreliable. Super slow and tracking suckass. It is like he charged you $45-50 but in reality spent $5 with the cheapest postal and pocket the rest. I hate dealing with Jtime lately.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Keeping on posting this BS on every thread will get you nowhere here on RWI...
Li at Jtime was a good seller when he first started. Now he overcharged for every little crap. How watch prices are the same or higher than most TD. His shipping fee cost the most and it is the most unreliable. Super slow and tracking suckass. It is like he charged you $45-50 but in reality spent $5 with the cheapest postal and pocket the rest. I hate dealing with Jtime lately.

Reactions: Hesekiel and KJ2020

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Following this thread, already got a gen dial for a franken in anticipation! Asked Hont for the watch as well.

Trell1114

Horology Curious
2/11/19
Received this today, majority of the sidelinks are not plated which is a bit deceitful from the TDs. Only the first two sidelinks that are attached to the case have plating, Ironically TDs are only showing those two links in majority of the photos, the rest of the outside links you can clearly see the steel. The watch in itself in superb, the dial spot on and color is good. I'll share some photos in a few.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Received this today, majority of the sidelinks are not plated which is a bit deceitful from the TDs. Only the first two sidelinks that are attached to the case have plating, Ironically TDs are only showing those two links in majority of the photos, the rest of the outside links you can clearly see the steel. The watch in itself in superb, the dial spot on and color is good. I'll share some photos in a few.

Thanks for the update, so this VSF definitly needs to be replated ? Please make sure you make photos in high resolution :) thanks in advance!

caprioles9000

22/6/17
Look forward to your pictures. Can you post them soon please. I am also interested in this. Especially some details on the side links