• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Racing Dial Daytonas Release

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hour markers on the CF grey dial look skinny compared to gen. Also bezel fonts look too thick.

zrpoKs.jpg

k.stoichkov

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/16
Hour markers on the CF grey dial look skinny compared to gen. Also bezel fonts look too thick.

zrpoKs.jpg
Something not quite right about hour markers, check in this video they look a lot thicker o_O ->

andre233

1/8/13
I've purchased the 116519. Crystal gets blurry with humidity. Anyone else experiencing this?

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified

zrpoKs.jpg
I have this OM dial on it's way, and I think the hour markers are slightly thicker then the gen, not sure as sure yet as the QC pics are poor.
ztW8Ct.jpg

ztWrS2.jpg

Last edited:

michaelle1193

15/1/20
I have this OM dial on it's way, and I think the hour markers are slightly thicker then the gen, not sure as sure yet as the QC pics are poor.
ztW8Ct.jpg

ztWrS2.jpg

How much u pay for?

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
Just saw the link. Thanks
Waited ages for the watch from the OM factory, the factory was struggling to obtain all the parts to complete it way before Clean announced this model, so settled just for the dial to mod my own.
Got QC few weeks back. Then already ordered this. It’s all in the chase

Last edited:

michaelle1193

15/1/20
Waited ages for the watch from the OM factory, the factory was struggling to obtain all the parts to complete it way before Clean announced this model, so settled just for the dial to mod my own.
Got QC few weeks back. Then already ordered this. It’s all in the chase
Im waiting for the bracelet version. Toooooo longggg

Reactions: andybilsy

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
ztW8Ct.jpg

That dial isn't bad. I agree the numbers look bolder than gen. The tail on 2 has a vertical tip unlike the pointed tip on gen. It's a 7750 dial so it will need to be shaved to fit a 4130 case, also feet will need to be repositioned.

Reactions: andybilsy

michaelle1193

15/1/20
Omg I’ve been checking everyday if they release the braceret version. My wrist is too skinny for rubber