• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

MeasurementCraft

Known Member
30/6/22
Thanks for the observations ,but these are ALREADY WELL KNOWN FLAWS and widely discussed on the forum . Firstly the yellowish dial markers, it is up to the buyer to check for this during QC , you can get them with the correct pearly white dial markers .Secondly the long crown/short crown guards is the MAJOR flaw on the VSF SM300 EVERYBODY on here knows about it . That it is why the watch is FIRST CLASS and not a SUPER REP .As you say it is a dead giveaway IF YOU KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR .However 99.9% of people DON'T KNOW what to look for , even people who know the watch might not know what to look for , and therefore not notice without the gen as comparison and looking. This particular watch was used by two well known large YouTube watch channels to show how GOOD replica watches had got ( both used grey dial version).One was by a large gen watch seller who even did a gen/rep comparison , obviously they discussed the flaws (mostly under macro ) , but funnily enough didn't notice the crown guards . It is an excellent GEN LIKE replica , regards not being on the list ALL THE WATCHES on this list have flaws if you know what to look for, even those right at the top . It is after all a $400 replica of a $5800 luxury watch , and if you have worn /handled the genuine youshould appreciate how good it is .
Thank you for your response and excellent points. During QC, I RL’d 2 of these due to crooked 12 and 6 markers and yellow lume (not all three each time). The 3rd QC all markers were aligned AND the dial markers were white! Only upon receiving it and seeing it in person that I can tell they have the yellow tinge. You must need to be REALLY luck to come across a black dial model with pearly white dial markers.

I am looking to have a watchsmith trim the crown stem to reserve the height of the crown as much as possible. I guess I’ll just learn to live with the yellow tinge lume unless I magically come across a gen replacement dial for sale. I really do love this watch it is just that these two defects really big me.

The Omega AT all n the other hand is perfection and I cannot spot one single flaw!

Reactions: TheReplicator

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Thank you for your response and excellent points. During QC, I RL’d 2 of these due to crooked 12 and 6 markers and yellow lume (not all three each time). The 3rd QC all markers were aligned AND the dial markers were white! Only upon receiving it and seeing it in person that I can tell they have the yellow tinge. You must need to be REALLY luck to come across a black dial model with pearly white dial markers.

I am looking to have a watchsmith trim the crown stem to reserve the height of the crown as much as possible. I guess I’ll just learn to live with the yellow tinge lume unless I magically come across a gen replacement dial for sale. I really do love this watch it is just that these two defects really big me.

The Omega AT all n the other hand is perfection and I cannot spot one single flaw!
Regards yellow lume . When the watch came out buyers were reporting and upset about yellow lume on the v1 and it remained on the early V2 batches ( buyers expected this to be rectified) .They began to supply them with pearly white lume on subsequent batches , and i got one of these (18 months ago?). However this was all PRE RAID , VSF was raided and shut down by the Chinese authorities . It eventually reopened and slowly came back to market .It seems to be back in full production (ish) now , but buyers have been saying the watches aren't as good as PRERAID watches .Maybe the yellow lume pips are back ???

Titouno

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/8/22
Can someone direct me to conversations on the forum on rolex GMT batman and what I should be looking for in my QC video from my TD?

LBMCK21

vita est brevis esse inhumanus
30/8/21
Uk
Thanks for the observations ,but these are ALREADY WELL KNOWN FLAWS and widely discussed on the forum . Firstly the yellowish dial markers, it is up to the buyer to check for this during QC , you can get them with the correct pearly white dial markers .Secondly the long crown/short crown guards is the MAJOR flaw on the VSF SM300 EVERYBODY on here knows about it . That it is why the watch is FIRST CLASS and not a SUPER REP .As you say it is a dead giveaway IF YOU KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR .However 99.9% of people DON'T KNOW what to look for , even people who know the watch might not know what to look for , and therefore not notice without the gen as comparison and looking. This particular watch was used by two well known large YouTube watch channels to show how GOOD replica watches had got ( both used grey dial version).One was by a large gen watch seller who even did a gen/rep comparison , obviously they discussed the flaws (mostly under macro ) , but funnily enough didn't notice the crown guards . It is an excellent GEN LIKE replica , regards not being on the list ALL THE WATCHES on this list have flaws if you know what to look for, even those right at the top . It is after all a $400 replica of a $5800 luxury watch , and if you have worn /handled the genuine youshould appreciate how good it is .

Brilliant explanation 😊

Pacho

9/10/16
If the power reserve indicator on the Panerai PAM441 is not working, how is it a super rep and not First class++? I am not arguing, just trying to learn something.

btoxxahn

25/5/18
Could anyone please explain what is the tells of vsf 114060 and vsf datejust 41. Why is it not super rep? Thank you

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Hello, where can i find link for vsf?

My recommendation is to start in the NewMembersArea.

Read all the FAQs and stickied threads to familiarise yourself with the process, end to end. It's not click and collect :)

The last step is to choose one of our 24 TDs, using only the contact details here:

Best of luck

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
sry maybe i have stupid question. Is this a watch list from 2017, or has it been updated and revised? thx

Am not 100% sure how up to date it is, only the OP can answer that, but it was last edited in February 2022.

Reactions: subara

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Which exact model is meant? 15710 or 15703?
The 15703 because it has a closed case back . However i think this is another that needs updating on the list . I think the concensus , and the forum AP experts have agreed that the latest ZF 15703 pips the JF now ( they brought out their latest version end of 21/ beginning of 22 ?). There is discussion thread about on here somewhere .

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Hats off to OP but I would take the list with a grain of salt, many on the list are not top notch and have flaws…not to gen just poor quality. Some factory are good others are inconsistent in quality.

There are also many reps out there so close to gen that are not on list.

TheReplicator

14/9/21
Hats off to OP but I would take the list with a grain of salt, many on the list are not top notch and have flaws…not to gen just poor quality. Some factory are good others are inconsistent in quality.

There are also many reps out there so close to gen that are not on list.
agree, which ones would you propose to be on the list?