• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

ywg

3/7/17
:legend::legend:
And i was waiting for someone to notice something

Guys this is a authentic Tiffany dial
The seller is one of my contacts from wechat, i dont share him for obvious reasons

I was convinced it's gen. Print quality colour and the back of the dial. :)

Reactions: j21

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Honestly I’m happy with the Buff green & Tiffany dials I have installed. They’re damn good without paying 5/6 digits just for a dial… what a crazy world we’re living now

+1000

Buff green + buff hands + anniversary dw inside a 3kf v2 and you are good to go, i want to do this also

ywg

3/7/17
+1000

Buff green + buff hands + anniversary dw inside a 3kf v2 and you are good to go, i want to do this also

Is the gen one nice? Of course, its the best. But the BUFF green dial and the Tiffany deliver you most of the satisfaction of the gen for merely 1000th of the price (literally), since IIRC you said the Tiffany dial was $650K! I wonder how much this green gen dial costs. :)

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
PPF v4 dial (in the watch) compared to BUFF dial. More pics coming later.

jxSPZn.jpg

jxSQht.jpg

jxStRF.jpg

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
The overall quality of buff dial is just way better then any stock factory. Even tho some say it might be over sunblast.
but the white gold plated markers just stand out. and under natural sunlight the dial color look very very close to gen.

the green dial look even closer, but I dont think i feel comfortable pulling it off.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
The overall quality of buff dial is just way better then any stock factory. Even tho some say it might be over sunblast.
but the white gold plated markers just stand out. and under natural sunlight the dial color look very very close to gen.

the green dial look even closer, but I dont think i feel comfortable pulling it off.

+ 1

Kmmas

7/4/15
y don’t u feel comfortable pulling it off if it’s the closest to gen? Also don’t see any buff green dial pics around here.... if I’m looking at the wrong thread, can u be kind enough to point me out to the right thread. Thanks

Last edited:

Kmmas

7/4/15
What exactly is the “anniversary” date wheel? That also from buff?

also I’ve gone through the thread, don’t see any buff green dial pics as such

+1000

Last edited: