• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
I received now a lot of pictures, but nearly all of these 5 exemplars didn’t had a good rehaut from 6 to 12… all misaligned?

Like this:

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
I checked several sale offers and all got misaligned rehaut from 6-12.. is that normal on the CF?

chrisomatic

22/6/15
I checked several sale offers and all got misaligned rehaut from 6-12.. is that normal on the CF?

Can you please highlight on the picture what you mean? I saw multiple QCs for the CF DJ already and literally no one noticed a missaligned rehaut.

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
Can you please highlight on the picture what you mean? I saw multiple QCs for the CF DJ already and literally no one noticed a missaligned rehaut.

Like this one. Every QC / thread in the marketplace is like that. Rehaut is misaligned by far:

8d0b64403eb8e11bfc4517fc95aa7e7c.jpg

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Mine's also a little misaligned between 6-12 and also the crown at 12. At least according to QC, still waiting for it.
We'll see when and if the day comes where the rehauts are actually well aligned.

geestyleed

Known Member
7/6/15
Hi guys - today I received my blue DJ41 V2.

The following things I would like to point out:
  • Rehaut is nearly perfectly aligned
  • Bracelet (Oyster) fits up to around 18,5cm (7,2inch) wrist size - no extra links for bigger wrists ;)
  • The clasp is slightly squeaky (Which oil is best to smooth that out?)
  • The sunburst may be a bit too strong, however this is TDB
  • The Movement is a bit "heavy" when setting time etc.
The watch feels really good - I do not want to say "as gen" (Got a Gen Sub-C), but it is pretty close.

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Hi guys - today I received my blue DJ41 V2.

The following things I would like to point out:
  • Rehaut is nearly perfectly aligned
  • Bracelet (Oyster) fits up to around 18,5cm (7,2inch) wrist size - no extra links for bigger wrists ;)
  • The clasp is slightly squeaky (Which oil is best to smooth that out?)
  • The sunburst may be a bit too strong, however this is TDB
  • The Movement is a bit "heavy" when setting time etc.
The watch feels really good - I do not want to say "as gen" (Got a Gen Sub-C), but it is pretty close.

:ttiwwop:

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
My rehaut also seemed a tiny bit shifted on QC pics, but nothing you wouldn't also see on gens. Don't worry about it too much.

(IMAGE REMOVED FROM QUOTE)

Yeah, for sure. I have the same "issue" with my VSF and have never reflected. Nor has anybody I met, not even when comparing against gen in hand.

By the way, who is your TD? The quality of the pic is brilliant!

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
My rehaut also seemed a tiny bit shifted on QC pics, but nothing you wouldn't also see on gens. Don't worry about it too much.

jtckUL.jpg

That looks acceptable.
But seriously 90% of all CFs I’ve seen are off and I wouldn’t accept them. Once you know how much they are misaligned, you will always see that

chrisomatic

22/6/15
That looks acceptable.
But seriously 90% of all CFs I’ve seen are off and I wouldn’t accept them. Once you know how much they are misaligned, you will always see that

You are the only one I saw that mentions this misaligned rehaut. Why dont you just take your picture and mark it so everyone can see what you mean?

Reactions: Akilles

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Anybody got closeups on the dial coronet and markers? jiro you think you could give us a couple of macros of the gen and rep?

jacklarssen

Known Member
Supporter
11/6/21
please gentlemen, could someone tell me if the CF V2 bezel comes from the factory white gold plated? And above all, the bezel does have that GEN shine in the sun?I tried to search but I can't find any clear info here. THANKS

Last edited: