No announcement yet.

High Quality Replica Pens - Interested?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriph, fyi, I'm over here squirming like my 7-year old when she has to pee, waiting for the GBS (although the Copernicus is quite nice, too!).
    Reps: Rolex DSSD (2836), Rolex Submariner (21J), Rolex Daytona (7750), IWC Antoine De St Exupery (7750)

Gens: TX 730 Classic Flyback Chronograph, Suunto Observer, Tissot PRC 200 Chronograph

Comment

wiscrna - hope it works out mate ... I have received word back that the pens are a little lighter (colour not weight) than the original but I recall the colour of the one I returned, when I secretly took it to the MB shop to check it .... it was lighter than the first original I saw but only marginally .... that was a rolling ball, then I saw a fountain pen and it was lighter than both mine and the RB. I mentioned this to the salesperson and she gave me a standard response about "when we use natural materials there is a variation ...." blah blah - all I know is that if I am paying 3 grand for pens they will match - at least they'll match each other! I told her that and she produced two sets - they matched, but again each set was matched to itself, not with the other set ..... makes sense.

The very good news (for me anyway) is that it looks as though I will be getting the MB Gandhi in both rolling ball and fountain pen, and pretty much 100% as per original, except for the stones in the cap. Not sure if I mentioned though, but once I get these I have the correct Mandarin Garnets to go into them - it is going to cost me a further $80 but these pens are for life so I reckon it's worth it - of course it would be preferable for the factory to simply make the things with yellow glass instead of clear or black, but they have said 'no'

.... just realised I am making Montblanc Pen Frankens

heh

This is what I aim to end up with - the barrel casting represents the cloth Gandhi wove for his clothes. The garnet represents India .... I just love it ....

once, I had no idea that I had no idea .... but I really had no idea

Comment

(silly grin) another one I need to have.
        Reps: Rolex DSSD (2836), Rolex Submariner (21J), Rolex Daytona (7750), IWC Antoine De St Exupery (7750)

Gens: TX 730 Classic Flyback Chronograph, Suunto Observer, Tissot PRC 200 Chronograph

Comment

you and me both brother .... will believe them when I have them in my hands

BTW I have been gathering together images and quotes by the great man and am gonna bind them into a booklet to go into a box I have here .... and my wife says I am obsessive - the woman dunn know what she is talkin' about

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Great stuff in here, now I need a new pen myself!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
              Supporting Vendor

Click below to see my latest straps:
              Bronzy Straps

Comment

Omg. How do i get my hands on that mahatma mob? I'm in love. Op, pm me with info please?

Sent from my GT-N7000

Comment

I am waiting for delivery of the pens into my hands (and eyes) so I can confirm the quality - no matter how many ppl say they will take the risk themselves etc. I don't want to be the guy who recommended a site that sent them crappy pens .... and let's face it, it can be a slight challenge dealing with certain Chinese dealers - while I believe the pens will be fine, I cannot attest to the fact until I see them and check them - a little over-the-top I am sure, but I feel it honours best any faith/trust placed in my opinion. For the record, I received items from them that were not of an acceptable standard and am working with them to correct the issues ...

... and because this is what my wife told me to do

Comment

Originally posted by seriph, post: 958068
                    I am waiting for delivery of the pens into my hands (and eyes) so I can confirm the quality - no matter how many ppl say they will take the risk themselves etc. I don't want to be the guy who recommended a site that sent them crappy pens .... and let's face it, it can be a slight challenge dealing with certain Chinese dealers - while I believe the pens will be fine, I cannot attest to the fact until I see them and check them - a little over-the-top I am sure, but I feel it honours best any faith/trust placed in my opinion. For the record, I received items from them that were not of an acceptable standard and am working with them to correct the issues ...

... and because this is what my wife told me to do

You are very wise in doing this, besides recommending non-trusted dealers is frowned upon by the mods of not flat out against the rules. So be careful, but we still all want to see your review and know where to get the best rep pens.

I just bought a BM Meisterstuck from Reg and it's great! Tiny laser etched serial and all!
                    My post count is low because I search:google:, lurk :watching:and do not like to waste words. Don't judge...

Comment

Thanks.

Most MB knockoffs come with the serial numbers - even cheapies, but it is nice to see. Reg's pens are nice and he isn't brutalising anyone on price that's for sure.

I won't recommend anyone that isn't a TD - I have dealt with most. Once I get my final orders fulfilled I'll be able to provide more info - will still be a few weeks away but in the meantime if I get time, I will review some I have here now. It is a fair challenge to photograph pens nicely

Comment

Originally posted by seriph, post: 958241
                        Thanks.

Most MB knockoffs come with the serial numbers - even cheapies, but it is nice to see. Reg's pens are nice and he isn't brutalising anyone on price that's for sure.

I won't recommend anyone that isn't a TD - I have dealt with most. Once I get my final orders fulfilled I'll be able to provide more info - will still be a few weeks away but in the meantime if I get time, I will review some I have here now. It is a fair challenge to photograph pens nicely
                        Really? I didn't know, I thought those tiny details would be hard to rep.
                        I really appreciate the effort you are putting in everything and can't wait to see your reviews! This pen has really started to get me interested in rep pens and pens as a whole!
                        My post count is low because I search:google:, lurk :watching:and do not like to waste words. Don't judge...

Comment

you mentioned that you briefly had a ghandi MB, how did it write? I currently write daily with a lamy safari with a fine point tip and wouldn't mind trying out the MB.

also, did it come with a converter or does it need specific cartridges?

Comment

The Gandhi was a rolling ball - I have a Fountain Pen version on its way to me ... that said, even high end nibs need to 'wear in' and a lot of people don't do that .... of the FPs I've used, I find the 'scratch' goes away after about 2 weeks of use.

All MB FPs I have are piston. There may be some cartridge models out there but I haven't seen any.

Originally posted by Gr00v3, post: 958343
                            I currently write daily with a lamy safari with a fine point tip

Hi again folks - I am just wondering if people would like to also see any of the total "fantasy" pens that are available .... no one will be surprised when I say: China produces some weird and wonderful 'reps' that bear no relation to anything produced by MB - there are some nice ones around.

BTW I have NO desire to "own" this thread - it is to benefit all members so if others have pens they'd like to add to this thread please do so .... they can be a fair challenge to photograph casually, and they can be a hassle to get in just the right position, but all info is a help .... thanks

PS. Any idea how I can force a NEW reply without it automatically tagging on the end of the last one????

Comment

I'd definitely like to see the pens your talking about, whether exact or not. BTW whats the ETA on the pens you ordered

Comment

KAUSE187 - Hi ... I will start photographing some of them then ... there are 'better' and 'worse' ones which might be good to include - ETA on the pens is more than likely the last week of March.

In the meantime here is the newest pen from Montblanc .... it is the Princess Grace of Monaco and stunning IMO. ... and let's not be coy .... this would be PERFECT when our male members' darling partners are giving us grief for buying too many watches

Comment

Working...
                                X