• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Chronomat Evolution in Chicago

akoretz

Horology Curious
26/11/09
I live in Chicago and have always had a love for watches. I am in love with the graphite BCE, but can't justify the $4800 to drop on the watch. Much searching for a good replica helped me land on this site. The only problem is, where can I get the best quality replica? I am very uneasy about Ebay and don't plan on traveling to China any time soon to pick out a watch.

Can somebody help me with a website/contact who has great quality replicas that will last me a while.

Also, how worried should I be about the watch being 'water proof'. I think like 99% of people who purchase the real thing, nobody will use it to close to the 300M depths it can withstand, but I do want to be able to wear it in the shower or a pool. Is this just a big NO for all replicas or is there a great replica out there that is waterproof as well.

Thank you.

mw1015

Renowned Member
26/1/09
hi there and welcome to RWI

please take a look at the trusted dealers section to gain more knowledge on sellers of replica watches. you can find their section here http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/trusted-replica-dealers-168

also with regards to water proofing. most replica's aren't water proof. don't believe what it says on the dial. they probably wouldn't survive a short dip in the pool. if you want it water proof, you will probably have to take it to a local watch smith to have it pressure tested and checked.

akoretz

Horology Curious
26/11/09
Jase,

Thanks for the quick reply. Looks like you guys have a great community here. Glad to be a new part of it.

-Andrew

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Hey, welcome! I'm your new buddy just up north east on I-94 (north of Detroit) ;)
Happy that you found us!