• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Rolex Smurf

IFrederickI

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
Looks good. Dial is darker than gen for sure. I don’t know how to post pics to show difference

petethai

29/11/20
Looks good. Dial is darker than gen for sure. I don’t know how to post pics to show difference

I am not sure. Some gens look dark and some light... I personally like the color from VSF.
ZY2Y9p.jpg

ZY2ys5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I am not sure. Some gens look dark and some light... I personally like the color from VSF.
ZY2Y9p.jpg

ZY2ys5.jpg
That's the appeal of Rolex as well as the appeal of a $36 to $41 thousand dollar watch.

Rolex tends to choose colors that have effects like that in general and also intentionally selects colors and effects that are not east to replicate. Especially cheaply.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Nice to have a side by side comparison. Didn't think we would ever get the chance to see it lol. Also I found today a video of seller showing a 116618ln that showed the same serial number as the smurf. Don't 100 % if it was custom or what. Seems like vsf wants to take advantage of the batch of precious metal subs they already have.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
The colour difference between white gold and steel is so obvious in that photo. Both are nice though. Personally the only thing I don't like about the VSF are the hands, but I never notice them in normal use, only if I'm staring at my stationary wrist or looking at photos.

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
V5gwD2.jpg

Was about to pull the trigger, changed my mind after seeing this. Dial and steel color difference is obvious. Those who are familiar with 116619 will spot it in an instant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eggroll_96

FadeToBlack

25/7/20
Did not realize there was so much of a difference in color between SS and white gold. That is probably the biggest drawback for me.