• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

atgm

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
21/11/15
is something wrong the the blue color? it seems no pam with blue dial is classified as super rep, same goes to rolex and IWC and AP.....is something wrong with the production or getting the blue color right?

The blue is notoriously difficult to get right, even moreso with sunburst.

That having been said, I'd actually nominate the Noob Laureus Ingenieur for NWBIG.

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
is something wrong the the blue color? it seems no pam with blue dial is classified as super rep, same goes to rolex and IWC and AP.....is something wrong with the production or getting the blue color right?

The blancpain fifty Fathoms is lush in blue but the colour is also incorrect

Sent from the RWI App

redPandaWrangler

Renowned Member
6/7/15
Hey OP, thanks a lot for putting this together, this is a tremendous list, and I understand how much work has gone into this.

1. I struggle with the addition of the Noob Sea Dweller -- the font is way too dark to be NWBIG.
2. Can we really use the term NWBIG for a dive watch? Dive watches like the Fifty Fathoms meet ISO 6425, our reps do not. Can we really say something isn't worth buying when it doesn't actually meet the spec the watch was built to?
3. TC's 16622 Yachtmaster, IMO should be added.
4. Non-fluted BP Datejust 41s should be included with the black and white dial. Link to product.
5. In under discussion, you have the Omega Seamaster 300 listed. Which model and which factory?

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
Hey OP, thanks a lot for putting this together, this is a tremendous list, and I understand how much work has gone into this.

1. I struggle with the addition of the Noob Sea Dweller -- the font is way too dark to be NWBIG.
2. Can we really use the term NWBIG for a dive watch? Dive watches like the Fifty Fathoms meet ISO 6425, our reps do not. Can we really say something isn't worth buying when it doesn't actually meet the spec the watch was built to?
4. Non-fluted BP Datejust 41s should be included with the black and white dial. Link to product.
5. In under discussion, you have the Omega Seamaster 300 listed. Which model and which factory?

Struggling with the ISO quote......correct me if wrong but this topic is based on appearance and movement
if we start looking at ISO and BSI standards ......lol

Sent from the RWI App

zethunder

I'm Pretty Popular
9/8/16
bf0240a8fc070d341e1aa6d0a3a1aae6.jpg

Rep

Sent from the RWI App
As beautiful as this rep is, it has some bugging flaws that you actually can't see from the pics. The bezel on this rep is fixed :/
5b74aedd9c020582ddf6e81f5e756d60.png

Gen

Sent from the RWI App

Any thoughts on this gents

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Sent from the RWI App

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13

The TC YM is a very good rep, but nowhere near super rep. I've built two with wm9, Sean and TC parts. I'm wearing one right now that's gen everything bar the sean case and sa3135. The TC is good but shouldn't make the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple

Regarding ISO, yeah, we're talking about appearance here.

I need more info and feedback on TC's.

Regarding the SD, can you Specify please?

The DateJust, have you any good thread about it? Thanks.

watchsteve

Renowned Member
15/5/16
Great thread, one question..

So which watch is THE super rep from the list, regardless of make, model, price - who you voting for?

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Really all the watches on the list are awesome and total no brainers. You can't go wrong with these. Don't worry.

It's more about what model you love the most.

Anyway, its true that some Panerai are close to perfection.

watchsteve

Renowned Member
15/5/16
Really all the watches on the list are awesome and total no brainers. You can't go wrong with these. Don't worry.

It's more about what model you love the most.

Anyway, its true that some Panerai are close to perfection.

Hey, yeah absolutely. I'm coming at this from the angle of, if you had to choose one - which one. I know they are all great reps in their own right. Just putting a different twist on it..