• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to the Forum but not to replicas

Geminiking

Looking Around
28/9/15
Hey Guys,

Ive been part of many car forums but I never once thought of looking for a watch forum. I own quite a few replica watches (today im wearing my Ulysee Nardin Maxi Marine) and I also do sell some to locals, friends, coworkers , etc.

I own a couple authentic pieces but for the price point I prefer replicas.

Looking to learn stuff i dont already.

stillbrave

Horology Curious
26/9/15
Hello,
I'm new to the forum and watches in general. I was looking for a place to learn about replica watches so i can make informed purchases. I realize I'm a new on the subject and there is a lot of places to buy from but i didn't know if i could trust what pops up on google searches and that's how i found this place. I'm also on a mission to learn I had no idea there was so many details to a watch. Thank you for adding me.

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
Welcome to the forum buddy. In high school I used to buy and sell reps locally for a pretty penny but I gave that up when I joined the military. Now I do all my watch buying and selling here on the forum. Not for a profit, just for the fun and awesome friends here. Hopefully you become a supporter and an asset to this great forum