Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great post. Should be required reading for all new members. Being fairly new myself, I found the following post to be just as informative: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...73#post7325073

Comment

Thanks a lot for this helpful summary

Comment

Thank you so much for this great introduction and break down. It really cleared up the process of buying reps. Excellent writing!

Comment

That's beautifully written. Thanks so much!
          Last edited by Milan8161; 13-02-21, 19:17.

Comment

Another great read, thanks to the OP and the subsequent contributors.

Still amazed at how helpful everyone is, great to see and look forward to contributing more when I get my first reps
            'Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get'

Comment

Thank you purchasing my first one today

Comment

Thank you very much for the information, it’s really useful for new member like me.

Comment

Totally agree! I enjoyed reading this very much! Can’t wait to get my hands on my first rep watch!
                  Originally posted by Juspoole View Post
                  Great post, as a new member this is vital information. I appreciate you taking the time for something like this.

Comment

Really great info. Thanks

Comment

I am looking for a Rolex GMT 2 with the black bezel and green 24 hour hand. Where could I find the best work with a quality movement somewhere under $400 ?

Comment

Thank you for the write up it’s much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                        X