• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted Dealer of the Year - 2014

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Everyone has a favorite dealer and now is the chance to see him or her rewarded with the RWI DOTY award!

Reactions: Marke

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
BK....funny, I have never purchased anything from him ( I feel bad now)but have owned many of his watches from M2M. That being said, he has always answered my PM's regarding cases, parts and builds when I have questions. I have followed him and TC for several years now. Top notch guy here!!!

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Lucy by far. no dealer will go as far out of their way to search high and low for a watch, and none have come close to the customer service and her drive to make sure a customer is satisfied with their purchase. Lucy is simply the best.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Yes, and yes !! Lucy has found me stuff that others will simply shrug off !! She goes a long way to find the 'good stuff' !! She is one serious 'watch market' shopper indeed !! You have come a long way baby !! Good luck Lucy !!

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
I've got a "Big 3" I go to time and again based on what I want, price and availability. I've voted for one of them, but it is a secret who!

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Psychoken of course!

*Sent from my fingers using my head*