• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The 'Platnumn' Collection

platnumn

1/12/11
I stumbled across this website in early 2011 being excited that I could find a decent replica of my 'at the time' favorite watch, the Breitling Navitimer. Ironically I still don't have a Navitimer, as I have come to prefer the Montbrilliant Datora (don't have this one either :lol:).

As for the collection....It's not impressive, but it's definitely not un-impressive. I'll admit I am guilty to some of the hype with some watches or another. For example my first rep was the Graham Chronofighter, which is actually an AWESOME rep. I purchased that watch because I knew it was something I would never actually plop down $5k for, it was just so ridiculous and I had to have it.

Anyway check it out. Detailed pics will come soon, when I have enough time to properly set up the ones worthy of closer inspection. I have a long list of replicas I still want, but as I don't want to go overboard I'll have to get rid of some reps first.

Can you spot the 4 gens in the watchbox? (all but one of the 5 below the watchbox are cheaper 'gens')

na6y9u9a.jpg

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
The Tissot and the Breit are gens and the top left and the top 2nd to the right?

Vinguru

Known Member
24/6/12
Nice collection!

I think I spotted the following gens:
- tissot t touch, middle row
- glycine in the bottom row, right?
- next to the glycine a Swiss army or Hamilton?

Am I close? Like this game :)

no9uc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/13
So much good in such a small space. Nice collection!

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
LOvely collection you have there my friend. Some info on each of them would be welcomed ;)

Kutio

20/10/10
I love that Graham!

The B&R is definitely gen but I DO wish they rep it :)