• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered the new PAM328L

Shayno

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/11
Will wait to see how yours goes and will order one for myself.
Keep us posted please.

P.s did they send any QC pics?

todaystheday

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/10/10
no QC pictures yet will put some up when i get them :)

audace

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/11
Congratz! But don't you think that the movement is a BIG tell?

todaystheday

Banned
3/10/10
sometimes in life you cant have everything lol could always shove a genuine 7750 in it and hey whos gonna see when its on your wrist :)

Lorentzo

4/5/10
These are sure tempting. Looking forward to see your pictures later when you recieve QC and a wristshot when having the watch.
Personally I wouldnt care about the movement as I always wear my watch with the movement down.

todaystheday

Banned
3/10/10
i think the build quality of this watch is pretty damm good and i think for $268 you cant go wrong im not worried about the movement if i was i would of got a genuine lol

todaystheday

Banned
3/10/10
oh god we not going on about my previous name again i used it only cause i was new to site and only ever used puretime for my orders check my posts im sure you would relise im same as everyone else and if it still bugs everyone then ask angus

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
BIG tell to who?
Other rep watch freaks and WIS that you're dumb enough to take the watch off, and show the case back to? :facepalm:
Saying the movement is a tell is like saying that you can tell how big a freak a chick is by her underwear... it only matters if you can get them to take it (the watch, or their pants) off.

todaystheday

Banned
3/10/10
who really cares about the movement, come on this watch is closest you will get to a genuine PAM328l and costs $268, myself im prob going to shove a genuine 7750 in it and thats it :)