• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

Blingo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/9/18
Turkey
5733a203e296c741635c6db7b676501e.jpg

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Reactions: weezkid and XLR8R

internet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/18
Germany / NRW
i think its actually a very well executed rep. IMO feels a lot more "gen" than the 5711 reps despite technically being less "gen-spec"

jiySgJ.jpg

jiysPE.jpg

jiyMo2.jpg

Wieviel Gangreserve hat sie denn wirklich und wie ist der Tragekomfort vom Armband? Ich bin Neuling und lese mich durch diese Beiträge um eine gute Entscheidung treffen zu können.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Wieviel Gangreserve hat sie denn wirklich und wie ist der Tragekomfort vom Armband? Ich bin Neuling und lese mich durch diese Beiträge um eine gute Entscheidung treffen zu können.

Sir, this is a forum where English is spoken. If you're trying to up your post count to make a sale with your wave of German questions inside random Patek threads - the mods will detect this behavior in a second.

Reactions: mosh_2k7 and Cadows

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Sir, this is a forum where English is spoken. If you're trying to up your post count to make a sale with your wave of German questions inside random Patek threads - the mods will detect this behavior in a second.

all his recent comments are in German in international threads. think this guy just forgot that this forum is international and not German :'D

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19

I will answer for him, in English. The power reserve is quite nice, I would say it can last at least 50 hours. It is comfortable to wear no issues.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I suspect our german friend is trying to rise his post count, no matter in what language.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Just curious about will this case accept a gen movement?

Out of interest, are you planning on putting a gen Patek movement in a fake watch? Who will service it when it breaks, where will they get service parts from?

I should imagine the movement costs more than a solid gold sub?

tiziano23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/10/19
Out of interest, are you planning on putting a gen Patek movement in a fake watch? Who will service it when it breaks, where will they get service parts from?

I should imagine the movement costs more than a solid gold sub?

A gen movement and a gen dial with a rep steel case is reasonable thing. It will be a 1/6 price bargain.

Reactions: weezkid

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
A gen movement and a gen dial with a rep steel case is reasonable thing. It will be a 1/6 price bargain.

Until the movement breaks and needs a service part...game over.

You’d also have to find gen hands as well to ensure the lume and the white gold match the dial perfectly. You’d end up paying £££ and still have an ugly crown and rep bracelet. You could get a gen calatrava for the cost of a franken (that’ll feel rep).

Each to their own I suppose. Whatever makes you happy and enjoy your watch.

Reactions: XLR8R and aristole

Recklays

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
1/8/16
Hi everyone ! I would like to get my 5712 mod (case thinning mainly). I’m located in Europe but Nikz does not work on this SKU unfortunately. Any recommendation of a fellow RWI member who can work on this beauty from PPF?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
What does it mean when people talk about flexible first link and how certain models of ZF 5712 has it and certain don't?

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Hi everyone ! I would like to get my 5712 mod (case thinning mainly). I’m located in Europe but Nikz does not work on this SKU unfortunately. Any recommendation of a fellow RWI member who can work on this beauty from PPF?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

+1

fcefalu

Horology Curious
14/3/14
finally my clasp closure fell off... read somewhere it's quite common... anyone found an easy fix for it? TD asking me 200$ for replacing the whole bracelet!