• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breitlings- Endurance Pro series

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Yeah I haven't ordered the o-rings yet. Was waiting to order other bits to save on postage.

The dental floss is working fine aswell though. I put the bezel back on as normal and then pulled the floss into the bezel. It just about disappears into the tiny gap.

Gotta say, the bezel print on your example looks nice and crisp compared to mine. On my pics you can see the white lettering is thickly laid and not as well executed. How is the main chrono hand on yours… does it move around a bit slightly loose when you tilt the watch ?

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
The movement of the chrono hand is barely noticeable on mine. Maybe 1/4 second?

Reactions: Teamjlf

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Received mine today as well. I thought i had ordered the baby blue - but seems it isnt available so I ended up with the darker blue - which I think i like better now anyways. Quality is exceptional and all functions as per Gen. The Carbon fibre case and buckle make it super light to wear on the wrist. has Sapphire crystal ( as tested with my DSII ). The main chrono needle actually lines up better than i thought with only a very very slight movement to the left when watch is moving around, barely noticeable - so I'm good with that. Ive threaded in some dental floss under the bezel to give it more friction and now its perfect. All up - this is a very decent rep.
Thanks to RobSe1 for exposing this one - you're a champ !! ( i'm even thinking of getting the RED one now )

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Looks good that. The gen pics I've seen of the dark blue seemed too dull. But your pic has changed my mind.

Pierre Le Trek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/3/19
UK
I have a yellow winging it's way to me from Jtime. Hopefully gets here soon without any probs.

Reactions: Importr

nzjono

Horology Curious
19/12/21
Just got mine today. very good rep. Ill be ordering more from these guys.
zA0kMW.jpg
zA0d1P.jpg

Last edited:

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Looks good that. The gen pics I've seen of the dark blue seemed too dull. But your pic has changed my mind.

Yes, in the end I’m glad I ended up with the darker blue as it looks less “ toyish” than the baby blue..

Worked out well for the best in the end… an error that worked in my favour for once. :)

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Mine just arrived, fantastic quality and finishing.

As others have said the bezel rotation moves quite easily but that doesn’t bother me.

Swapped the strap out as I’m not a fan of the tang.

Zv0Mq8.jpg

Zv0kEI.jpg

Zv0sM3.jpg

Zv0xTo.jpg

Zv02Bb.jpg

bwoah!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/19
Love mine and it’s waterproof. Only con as others mentioned is the loose bezel. I can live with that.

496745459c7e502a1a7b9a07e3f1f8c7.jpg

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Love mine and it’s waterproof. Only con as others mentioned is the loose bezel. I can live with that.

496745459c7e502a1a7b9a07e3f1f8c7.jpg

Easy fix on the bezel, I just took some black thread and wrapped it into it and cut off the excess with a Stanley knife…easy as and now bezel action is now like gen:thumbsup:

Reactions: bwoah!

jonrock

Supporter
Certified
4/3/16
This is tempting. Torn between the white and yellow.
Does the bezel prise off with a blade to the the dental floss mod?

Just clocked this

J

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
This is tempting. Torn between the white and yellow.

Just clocked this

J

No. You unscrew the 4 tiny screws on the side of bezel and then it'll lift off.

Reactions: jonrock

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…

no need to remove the bezel. Just slide the dental floss in the gap between bezel and case. You need to put some tension on the floss to wedge it in but it’s not hard to do.
I wrapped it in twice. ( 2 full loops ) and it’s fine now.

Use the waxed floss as it allows for a bit of resistance but still maintains the smooth bezel movement and may also minimise any damage to the rubber gasket when you turn the bezel.

jonrock

Supporter
Certified
4/3/16
no need to remove the bezel. Just slide the dental floss in the gap between bezel and case. You need to put some tension on the floss to wedge it in but it’s not hard to do.
I wrapped it in twice. ( 2 full loops ) and it’s fine now.

Use the waxed floss as it allows for a bit of resistance but still maintains the smooth bezel movement and may also minimise any damage to the rubber gasket when you turn the bezel.

Thanks bud ;-)

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
That has given the watch a whole new utility look. I like it

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Curious on the battery life, from reading I won’t use the chrono much I think it will last about 2 years?