• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

miz@r

Renowned Member
16/7/10
cdc71d5c48c27477216bd266b4229a34.jpg

jckilla

Known Member
19/3/13
Has anyone repped the Avenger in all black with the red sub dials, it almost looks like a complete blackout watch, only the subdials are circled in red

D

d4m.test

How do you like that strap ? I've never been crazy about that type but I love the colors !

Just recently received this from Miros time (EU), inexpensive and excellent quality, really surprised. It wears very well and comfortable, these Breitlings are quite top-heavy but with this strap it doesn´t move on the wrist inspite of not being tight - I´m thinking the large holes give it added support and grip. I like it more than the Breitling-type I had it on before.
bra_4352.jpg

miz@r

Renowned Member
16/7/10
Beauty. That is what I am shooting for. Got any details on it? Does the chrono work with all the subdials? What movement?

Yes The chrono works fine. And very surprise it is a low beat movement but keep perfect time and moré that 24 reserve

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Did you actually dive with that watch? I wouldn't take my rep anywhere near the water.
Nope. I threw it on after the dive. With that being said the last service my watch was waterproofed and tested to 200m and passed

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

iotrap

19/3/14
I'd say the Superocean Abyss Chrono is your best bet. I've had mine at a watchsmith for service and before he cranked open the back he thought it was gen. I told him it wasn't fully legit and he thought I meant the bracelet was aftermarket.

I can't find anyone on the East Coast to touch my Abyss. Who did you use?

PaBrBe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/14
Congratulations Nikoteen, I can see that you got your Chrono Avenger Titanium (you commented on my WTB thread)!

Yours seem identical to mine.

However, today it's another Avenger getting attention:

PaBrBe

28/9/14
mike0005 and Fake_da_Funk:
That's gotta be a gen Breitling Chrono Avenger with Pro 2 bracelet? That bracelet in Titanium is not that common, but nice of course!

I have the Chrono Avenger rep, which is not quite "super" material and I have considered a gen, they are not too badly priced used, actually.

mick0005

4/6/11
mike0005 and Fake_da_Funk:
That's gotta be a gen Breitling Chrono Avenger with Pro 2 bracelet? That bracelet in Titanium is not that common, but nice of course!

I have the Chrono Avenger rep, which is not quite "super" material and I have considered a gen, they are not too badly priced used, actually.

That's right, gen Chrono avenger on a gen titanium pro 2. I swapped the pro 2 in for the pro 1 after a number of years using the Pro 1.