• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Do you have Facebook?

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
So what? Don't really give a shit who knows I'm meeting my buddies for pints...

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
This is funny. Did you guys just wake up today ? Where was everyone when the Patriot Act was blessed upon us ?

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Google " NSA carnivore" or "Narusinsight".

Nothing new or different, ever since Bush started with the Patriot Act. I always thought that was kind of an oxymoron since that what kind of what the original patriots were fighting against.

The thing that pisses me off is when Obama was running for president, he was all about repealing the Patriot Act.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Patriot Act do not allow to do things, that Obama administration doing now. Along with many way more illegal things.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
I heard today that it was a 3 month extension of a program that has been going on almost since the patri-not bill was rushed through Congress

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Patriot Act do not allow to do things, that Obama administration doing now. Along with many way more illegal things.

Ah yes. I was waiting for the first Obama blast. :popcorn:

Funny how most Conservative congressman are praising what the NSA has done. This crosses party lines.

Chavezzito

24/1/12
Well...don´t think it matters if you have a smartphone or facebook, they know everything they want to know about people allready.

And the sadest part is that they lurk even outside of USA, but that´s how it is and I for one am not prepared to go live up in a mountain without any contact with the world...yet ;)

Phil G

29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
Clapper said the program does not allow the targeting of U.S. citizens or any person in the United States

From what I heard on the radio the other day the US spies for UK and UK spies for US and both then exchange info.

Can then tell their citizens 'we're not spying on you'