• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can the newly released XF V2 FC Diver 15706 be considered a super rep?

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
I am using a H fac dial with everything else XF for the build. For the ghost lime on the lume of the tachy it is really hard to unsee after seeing it.

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

Why are you using a HFac dial?

marcelohayashi

Looking Around
24/9/16
I've seen this watch in person and the only thing I did not like was the blue tint from the 2XAR. Watch is stunning otherwise.

armedcor

1/2/14
Does not look green to me. If anything I can baaarely catch a hint of blue sometimes. Definitely more than 1xAR as well. None of my other watches have a crystal like this,

vkhnVdL.jpg

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
yea I have one and if it is 1AR it is the best AR ever. The glass is super clear, I have to move the watch to see any glimps of the crystal

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
the glass is so clear that it highlights the cyclops flaw even more. When I send it to get serviced I am switching to prof or mikey cyclops

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
I think it is hit or miss on these as far as the crystal goes. Mine had a weird green tint to it. I upgraded to Prof 1AR crystal and Mikey Cyclops and DW and it is stunning now. (I also changed to v3.5 dial and 2824 PM80)
1f3a3dc42ae3968d60caa604cf8fa05b.jpg

Reactions: antotony0203

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
It looks pretty nice man. How would you compare the V3.5 dial to the XF dial?

Darude

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/4/18
It looks pretty nice man. How would you compare the V3.5 dial to the XF dial?

The XF v2 dial printing is very sharp, even under a 10x loupe. The tapisserie edges are excellent as well.

With regards to the finish, it does have a glossier look, and overall quality is leagues above the JF or noob productions.

We need to bear in mind that the gen FC dials come in variants, I have seen finishes which are semi-matte, and glossy ones as well, from different batches.

So for the dial finish type, you will not get called out on either, but the quality of the finish is top class in the XF.

I am impressed with the quality of the XF diver, and have never seen a rep AP diver produced to such a high caliber.

- Legend

It's pretty impressive I'd say

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
no offense, but the quality of the V3.5 dial looks sub par compared to XF's and it does not fit the XF case (9:00 position). The lume color difference between the dial and the bezel is quite apparent too.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
no offense, but the quality of the V3.5 dial looks sub par compared to XF's and it does not fit the XF case (9:00 position). The lume color difference between the dial and the bezel is quite apparent too.

Agree

South-African-Dom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/18
i absolutely love the look of this watch!
would love to order one but in South-Africa we don't really have access to parts and adequate modders
Are there any AP modders out there i could send the watch to directly, get all the necessary stuff fitted and then get it sent to me?
any help is much appreciated

nine

Known Member
17/9/13
no more picture now , i want to reworked , but not sure it is correct or not.