• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad sales conduct by AstonIWC

sanet_420

Known Member
17/7/13
I purchased and paid for a watch from AstonIWC in m2m only to find out that his fedex3-5 days delivery is going to take 2-3 weeks. I found this out after I made payment on 8-8-13 when he said it will take 5-8 days to get tracking info. WTF.. so right away within 15 mins of making payment I politely asked him to refund and cancel our transaction. I've already filed a dispute with paypal and thats the reason his paypal is froze. he keeps saying on the dispute that he has shipped it out ( even though I asked not to ship it ) but yet has not provided any proof to either me nor paypal. Today I logged in and saw the original thread and he's trying to sell the watch again so clearly he's just trying to scam ppl. stay clear of this guy and a request to mods to ban this m*****f*****. Im really pissed off as my funds have not been refunded yet and its going to take a couple of weeks before paypal can refund me my money.

sanet_420

Known Member
17/7/13
1_zpsc0c5d815.jpg

2_zps0e02aebc.jpg

3_zps0586d401.jpg

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
sanet.

you can't make an announcement that the guy is a scammer, because he made a crappy decision to "play safe" in a sale.

what he did is absolutely not acceptable, and will be thoroughly investigated, and if needed, sanctions will be made.

you however, have to contact the staff team, to make him work with you to refund your funds, prior to starting a PP dispute....geesh. chances are it would have been settled in a day if we had tried talking to the guy.

I will change this thread title to " bad sales conduct by AstonIWC"

from now on, get on top of the rules here before pulling out your battle axe, OK?

this guy might or might not turn out to be a scammer, but noone knows as of yet. all we do know is that we need to tutor him with some extra attention...:)

peppe1019

5/8/12
Always go through mods first before taking any action.. The rules are clear and this would have probably been avoided.

sanet_420

Known Member
17/7/13
I apologize for not conducting this thread properly. Today As soon as I saw that he is trying to sell/trade the watch after telling me that he has already shipped it confirmed it for me that my watch has not been shipped and just wanted to give everyone on here a heads up about this guy. I didnt want anyone else getting caught up with this dude. I only posted screenshots to show how lame his resposes were and the amount of time between each response. Im just pissed cuz I could've used those funds towards another purchase.

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
So you file a pp dispute before you get approval from any Mod?:popcorn:

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
I apologize for not conducting this thread properly. Today As soon as I saw that he is trying to sell/trade the watch after telling me that he has already shipped it confirmed it for me that my watch has not been shipped and just wanted to give everyone on here a heads up about this guy. I didnt want anyone else getting caught up with this dude. I only posted screenshots to show how lame his resposes were and the amount of time between each response. Im just pissed cuz I could've used those funds towards another purchase.

you payed on august the 8th. you still have 44 days to start a dispute if I'm not mistaking......

common procedure is that you will be nosaled for a period of 30 days for not respecting rules, especially when we're talking PP disputes! -however, I am not doing anything right now, as I primarily need to figure out WTF is going on...

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13

People be careful of buyer too. He is pp dispute happy.
That's what you have announced to whole board. :facepalm:

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Link to sales thread?

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

sanet_420

Known Member
17/7/13
link to original sales thread

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/noob-swiss-eta-153195

BZR: I paid on August 8th and after payment was sent he said it will take 2-3 weeks before I receive my watch and not 3-5 days like posted in the original sales thread and at that point I asked him to not mail out the watch and process a refund. I politely asked him twice to do this within 15-20 after payment was sent. SO I dont get why he would still ship it out or claim that he has shipped it out.

RHP: its not about being paypal dispute happy. I understand that I didnt follow the rules about speaking to a mod first and I apologized for that. I clearly pm'ed him back and said DO NOT SEND OUT THE WATCH. I backed out of the sale because the listing says fedex 3-5 days, and then he comes back to tell me it will take much longer. It was my choice that I didnt want to wait that long so I asked him to cancel and refund. Im sorry but I dont have extra cash laying around to be tied up in this kind of a mess.

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
Well, if you paid less than his asking price, I can see why he would back out of FedEX because it's not cost effective.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
I wish I could make some personal notes under peoples user profiles for later use... And we are gonna need a whole section for M2M disputes soon.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
That for sale thread was a train wreck in itself, and enough to of put me off from buying.

Hope you get this resolved OP.

sanet_420

Known Member
17/7/13
Well, if you paid less than his asking price, I can see why he would back out of FedEX because it's not cost effective.

If only he would've said he was going to ship via diff. method/carrier. In our pm's back and forth he still said its going to be 3-5 days fedex but it would take 2-3 weeks to reach me. If only he would've mention the real time frame he never listed in the sales thread I would've never sent the money.