• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad sales conduct by AstonIWC

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Gotta love what these threads turn into .. but ill play:

A true man's sport is ice hockey fellas, no bitching and moaning there

Well, this was a idiotic thread to begin with between to idiots that happened to meet..a gay, bizarro world version of "When Harry Met Sally". This thread deserved o be hijacked by members that actually contribute to the community and turned into pure gay folly! Buyer and Seller involved at e start of this thread can both go f-ck themselves as far as I am concerned. They deserve each other.

Now, back to fun.., I heard there is a ton of gay sex in the NHL!!!! Since half te guys are missing their teeth, it's blowjob fest every Thursday! Sticks up the ass on Fridays!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
It's called the PAM section :hehehe:

Hahahs...you must be a retard to buy the same f-cking watch over and over again, just because it has a different reference number assigned to it....go figure.

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
DSCN4208_zps59810344.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shandroid

13/9/10
Hole. E. Shit! :-|

This thread annoys me on so many levels....

I'm speechless. Speechless!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruski91

12/10/12
Now, back to fun.., I heard there is a ton of gay sex in the NHL!!!! Since half te guys are missing their teeth, it's blowjob fest every Thursday! Sticks up the ass on Fridays!

umm i dont even know how to respond to that. lol

Steven

Renowned Member
17/10/12
I had a professor that used his laptop on the class projector. The school laptop was inop so he streamed a vid using his. He had some tabs open and some bookmarks that were not very flattering.

Not the case here but it reminded me.